No way to defend against betrayal.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

This has become utterly ridiculous. I was betrayed across several games at least 4 times. No option to boot. Finally I decided to put a stop to it. Guy was trying to blow up the tank I was driving so I finally shot him, then he started to use turrets to blow up the tank so i shot him again. Then I was booted for 10 hours. This is ridiculously unfair and frustrating. Does 343 cares to Check. im sure you can come up with an algorithm to see who’s shooting the friendly players and who’s just trying to protect themselves.

In my experience, booting is only an option if you betray the same person twice in one game.
You say this person betrayed you across several games? How did you keep matching with him? You know there’s an option to block players, right?

> 2535422386455449;2:
> In my experience, booting is only an option if you betray the same person twice in one game.
> You say this person betrayed you across several games? How did you keep matching with him? You know there’s an option to block players, right?

The block option was disabled for Halo 5

What I do when I come across these players is to follow them for the rest of the match and keep shooting them with out killing them and eventually they will betray you to stop firing at them and you will more then likely get the option to boot them.