No voice chat in the main menu...fix it

Yeah anyone else have notice in the general chat in the main menu there no voice chat? i dont like be in a party chat because if i play with 1 or 2 of my friend and we get ramdom if they have mic i prefere stay in general chat. Please fix it i would like be able to chat with my friend in the main menu without have been in a party chat is just annoying. Other wise the game is fantastic ilove it !

> 2533275009079849;1:
> Yeah anyone else have notice in the general chat in the main menu there no voice chat? i dont like be in a party chat because if i play with 1 or 2 of my friend and we get ramdom if they have mic i prefere stay in general chat. Please fix it i would like be able to chat with my friend in the main menu without have been in a party chat is just annoying. Other wise the game is fantastic ilove it !

Yes and half the community i play with in custome games has already quit because of it. It seems like such a little thing but it really is a big deal. Its forcing people into party chat and ruining teamwork among strangers. I dont understand why this is not being addressed it pisses off everynight noone understands why they dont dont have and why its not fixed

I agree, at least it is easier to switch between party and in game chat with the new dashboard, but I would rather not have to do party chat at all.

343 actually has a reason for removing this, it’s to prevent cheating. Before you’re actually connected to the game and you’re in the lobby, you’re not connected to Halo 5’s dedicated servers. This means you’re connected to other players through peer to peer (p2p) networking, allowing whoever you’re connected with to obtain your IP address. This was abused in previous Halo games usually to force a disconnect through a DDoS, putting the victim’s team at a disadvantage. You can probably see why that’s a bad thing.

> 2533274883682380;4:
> 343 actually has a reason for removing this, it’s to prevent cheating. Before you’re actually connected to the game and you’re in the lobby, you’re not connected to Halo 5’s dedicated servers. This means you’re connected to other players through peer to peer (p2p) networking, allowing whoever you’re connected with to obtain your IP address. This was abused in previous Halo games usually to force a disconnect through a DDoS, putting the victim’s team at a disadvantage. You can probably see why that’s a bad thing.

Make sense thanks for the explanation

<mark>Do not post discriminatory comments.</mark>

Still think it’s retarded