NO UNSC SKINS - HAVE TWITTER CODE

1. What is the issue? I totally forgot about my Twitter skins until the recent announcement of the skin pack. I tried to download the code again given to me in my DM’s and it says code already has been used. Which is fine because I more than likely went right then and there and added it. But I thought at the time there was an issue and being told to try again later. I checked my history and there is no purchase for this or record of redeeming for this. I checked on my Xbox to see if there was a download and nothing. I still have my string own messages on twitter back and fourth playing a few games. What do I do?
2. What platform are you playing on? Xbox One
3. What’s your gamertag? iRaiseHell
4. What region are you playing from? US of A baby!

Have you downloaded the skins from the Xbox Store?

To see if you have:

1. Press the Big glowing Xbox/Guide button
  2. Go to ‘Games & apps’
  3. Highlight Halo Wars 2
  4. Press the ‘menu’ button, which looks like a stack of pancakes
  5. Select ‘Manage game’
  6. You should see an item named ‘Custom Paint Jobs’ installed, if you do not, you can’t activate them.

To download them:

1. Look up Halo Wars 2 in the store (or just search for ‘Halo Wars 2: Custom Paint Jobs’)
  2. Scroll down on the store page to the ‘Add-ons for this game’ section and on the far right select ‘Show all’
  3. Look for the item that is named ‘Halo Wars 2: Custom Paint Jobs’ and select it
  4. If it says you own it, install/get it.
  5. If Halo Wars 2 is running, exit it and restart it

Checking your account, you should own it and be able to download a bundle called ‘Halo Wars 2: Custom Paint Jobs’. Please respond to this thread if any of this isn’t the case, or if this solved your problem, coming back really can help others.

Thank you support Team for responding.

No this does not show up as owned on the store page. When I try to download the Twitter code again and it shows “This code has already been redeemed.” When I go to my Microsoft account page I don’t show it under Order History.

Yea, your Twitter code is redeemed you don’t need it anymore, this also won’t show on your Order History as we enabled the Twitter code to grant the new “Halo Wars 2: Custom Paint Jobs” object.

Can you take an Phone picture of what the Halo Wars 2: Custom Paint Jobs item looks for you and post it? It should allow you to install it without purchase.

> 2533274805830926;3:
> Thank you support Team for responding.
>
> No this does not show up as owned on the store page. When I try to download the Twitter code again and it shows “This code has already been redeemed.” When I go to my Microsoft account page I don’t show it under Order History.

Check your private messages from me.

Thank you Support team for your assistance.