No UNSC in Halo 4?

in an interview, some guy asked Frankie"where the MC will get his weapons?" and then Frankie replied:“Well obviously he will get most of his weapons from the giant military frigate that he is on”
does that mean UNSC wont bring back ‘his’ weapons, and that mean no UNSC in Halo 4? and now that Elites sided with UNSC, does that mean no Elites either? is 343i making another Halo: Reach?

> in an interview, some guy asked Frankie"where the MC will get his weapons?" and then Frankie replied:“Well obviously he will get most of his weapons from the giant military frigate that he is on”
> this means UNSC wont bring back ‘his’ weapons, and this means no UNSC in Halo 4! and now that Elites sided with UNSC, this means no Elites either! is 343i making another Halo: Reach?

That is an awfully big jump you made from the quoted statement to your assumptions. Too much is unknown to make that jump. IMO.

He said most, so that could imply a lot of things. As for no Covenant, I wouldn’t mind at all actually. We spent 5 games fighting them and they didn’t offer much more in each subsequent game. So introducing us a new unseen as of yet enemy wouldn’t irk me at all and wouldn’t be surprising, it’s an all new trilogy - as in 3 games - after all.

If he said anything else he would be giving some major spoilers…

We are on a Forerunner planet in a distant part of the universe in a time where the Human-Covenant war has ended. Why in the world would there be UNSC or Covenant?

Plus 343 has said that there will not be purple, or they will try not to have purple: Purple means Covenant.

> in an interview, some guy asked Frankie"where the MC will get his weapons?" and then Frankie replied:“Well obviously he will get most of his weapons from the giant military frigate that he is on”
> does that mean UNSC wont bring back ‘his’ weapons, and that mean no UNSC in Halo 4? and now that Elites sided with UNSC, does that mean no Elites either? is 343i making another Halo: Reach?

you will be trapped on at least land on a forerunner planet / shield world / installation / whatever you want to call it, for an unknown amount of time. we know that forerunner weaponry can and has been used by master chief.

and you still want to use human weapons?

> > in an interview, some guy asked Frankie"where the MC will get his weapons?" and then Frankie replied:“Well obviously he will get most of his weapons from the giant military frigate that he is on”
> > does that mean UNSC wont bring back ‘his’ weapons, and that mean no UNSC in Halo 4? and now that Elites sided with UNSC, does that mean no Elites either? is 343i making another Halo: Reach?
>
> you will be trapped on at least land on a forerunner planet / shield world / installation / whatever you want to call it, for an unknown amount of time. we know that forerunner weaponry can and has been used by master chief.
>
> and you still want to use human weapons?

The only direct forerunner weapon that I can think of that Chief has used was a Halo ring, what else did he use?

> > > in an interview, some guy asked Frankie"where the MC will get his weapons?" and then Frankie replied:“Well obviously he will get most of his weapons from the giant military frigate that he is on”
> > > does that mean UNSC wont bring back ‘his’ weapons, and that mean no UNSC in Halo 4? and now that Elites sided with UNSC, does that mean no Elites either? is 343i making another Halo: Reach?
> >
> > you will be trapped on at least land on a forerunner planet / shield world / installation / whatever you want to call it, for an unknown amount of time. we know that forerunner weaponry can and has been used by master chief.
> >
> > and you still want to use human weapons?
>
> The only direct forerunner weapon that I can think of that Chief has used was a Halo ring, what else did he use?

The Sentinel Beam

> does that mean UNSC wont bring back ‘his’ weapons, and that mean no UNSC in Halo 4? and now that Elites sided with UNSC, does that mean no Elites either? is 343i making another Halo: Reach?

You’ll be landing on a planet very distant from the UNSC and the Elites. So the only weapons you’d be having are from whatever is left on the Forward Unto Dawn and the new Forerunner weapons. Also, how are they going to make a sequel to an already “glassed” planet?

I would imagine any UNSC tech would be severely limit. While the Forward Unto Dawn was escaping the Ark, it seems everything in the cargo hold was swept out. So all I’d imagine Chief would get access to would be guns in weapon lockers or an on board armory.

> > in an interview, some guy asked Frankie"where the MC will get his weapons?" and then Frankie replied:“Well obviously he will get most of his weapons from the giant military frigate that he is on”
> > does that mean UNSC wont bring back ‘his’ weapons, and that mean no UNSC in Halo 4? and now that Elites sided with UNSC, does that mean no Elites either? is 343i making another Halo: Reach?
>
> You’ll be landing on a planet very distant from the UNSC and the Elites. So the only weapons you’d be having are from whatever is left on the Forward Unto Dawn and the new Forerunner weapons. Also, how are they going to make a sequel to an already “glassed” planet?

No I meant a failure like Halo:Reach

> > > > in an interview, some guy asked Frankie"where the MC will get his weapons?" and then Frankie replied:“Well obviously he will get most of his weapons from the giant military frigate that he is on”
> > > > does that mean UNSC wont bring back ‘his’ weapons, and that mean no UNSC in Halo 4? and now that Elites sided with UNSC, does that mean no Elites either? is 343i making another Halo: Reach?
> > >
> > > you will be trapped on at least land on a forerunner planet / shield world / installation / whatever you want to call it, for an unknown amount of time. we know that forerunner weaponry can and has been used by master chief.
> > >
> > > and you still want to use human weapons?
> >
> > The only direct forerunner weapon that I can think of that Chief has used was a Halo ring, what else did he use?
>
> The Sentinel Beam

Ah yes, but with only the sentinel beam to compare, I thought that human weapons were more useful.

> > > in an interview, some guy asked Frankie"where the MC will get his weapons?" and then Frankie replied:“Well obviously he will get most of his weapons from the giant military frigate that he is on”
> > > does that mean UNSC wont bring back ‘his’ weapons, and that mean no UNSC in Halo 4? and now that Elites sided with UNSC, does that mean no Elites either? is 343i making another Halo: Reach?
> >
> > You’ll be landing on a planet very distant from the UNSC and the Elites. So the only weapons you’d be having are from whatever is left on the Forward Unto Dawn and the new Forerunner weapons. Also, how are they going to make a sequel to an already “glassed” planet?
>
> No I meant a failure like Halo:Reach

Well no need to come with that sort a conclusion since we hardly know what to expect from Halo 4. Even though IMO Reach is a great game, I’m pretty sure that AA’s won’t make a comeback in Halo 4 since they were destroyed during the invasion of Reach.

How about wait for some more info before making an assumption like this. Also, Elites gotta be in!

All i can say is wait till the game comes out.

<4