No UNSC flying vehicles?

I’ve heard rumors that the Banshee is the ONLY flying vehicle in the game that you can use in MP. There also has been no confirmation of any of the UNSC flying vehicles being in the game. What are your thoughts on this? I personally am going to be pissed if there is not a hornet or falcon or both. Discuss.

Bring back the Hornet.

> Bring back the Hornet.

and the pelican.

Timeout, first I hear the Falcon is in. Now i hear its out. Somebody help me out here because i am really confused.

The Falcon was never confirmed to be in Halo 4.

I’m pretty sure there aren’t any UNSC air vehicles for use in multiplayer, which is a little disappointing, but I only really used them to fly around in Forge

To the right of Chief’s head.

> Timeout, first I hear the Falcon is in. Now i hear its out. Somebody help me out here because i am really confused.

everybody assumed that because a really old picture of campaign showed falcons in the background, could have been a place holder or maybe they appear in the game but one thing is for sure: you can’t use any unsc flying vehicle in multiplayer. most everybody knows that now.

> > Timeout, first I hear the Falcon is in. Now i hear its out. Somebody help me out here because i am really confused.
>
> everybody assumed that because a really old picture of campaign showed falcons in the background, could have been a place holder or maybe they appear in the game but one thing is for sure: you can’t use any unsc flying vehicle in multiplayer. most everybody knows that now.

343i really -Yoinked!- up there then. This is pretty much a slap to face of the machinima community once again.

> > > Timeout, first I hear the Falcon is in. Now i hear its out. Somebody help me out here because i am really confused.
> >
> > everybody assumed that because a really old picture of campaign showed falcons in the background, could have been a place holder or maybe they appear in the game but one thing is for sure: you can’t use any unsc flying vehicle in multiplayer. most everybody knows that now.
>
> 343i really -Yoinked!- up there then. This is pretty much a slap to face of the machinima community once again.

yeah i wont miss it but it sucks for the people who loved it. :confused: