No UNSC flying vehicle? Fail.

This image was released a while back, and ever since then, I just assumed that there would be Falcons in Halo 4. But now I’ve learned that there will be no Falcons in Halo 4. Or Hornets. Or… anything! Why? The Hornet was loved by many, the Falcon was loved by many, why the let-go?

Just kind of bums me out. I would have loved to have seen both make it into Halo 4, cause the Hornet is a good single-man vehicle, and the Falcon takes team work and strategy to use. I think this is a mistake, since now the Banshee is the only flying vehicle in the game.

> This image was released a while back, and ever since then, I just assumed that there would be Falcons in Halo 4. But now I’ve learned that there will be no Falcons in Halo 4. Or Hornets. Or… anything! Why? The Hornet was loved by many, the Falcon was loved by many, why the let-go?
>
> Just kind of bums me out. I would have loved to have seen both make it into Halo 4, cause the Hornet is a good single-man vehicle, and the Falcon takes team work and strategy to use. I think this is a mistake, since now the Banshee is the only flying vehicle in the game.

another vehicle was shown in the latest halo council video…just saying

Maybe theyll add better ones in DLC, and if theres a mammoth in MM i wont care if theres no Flying UNSC vehicle

Maybe in campaign we will ride in UNSC flying vehicle?

> > This image was released a while back, and ever since then, I just assumed that there would be Falcons in Halo 4. But now I’ve learned that there will be no Falcons in Halo 4. Or Hornets. Or… anything! Why? The Hornet was loved by many, the Falcon was loved by many, why the let-go?
> >
> > Just kind of bums me out. I would have loved to have seen both make it into Halo 4, cause the Hornet is a good single-man vehicle, and the Falcon takes team work and strategy to use. I think this is a mistake, since now the Banshee is the only flying vehicle in the game.
>
> another vehicle was shown in the latest halo council vehicle…just saying

Looks awesome! Thanks for sharing, bro! :slight_smile:

/thread

> > > This image was released a while back, and ever since then, I just assumed that there would be Falcons in Halo 4. But now I’ve learned that there will be no Falcons in Halo 4. Or Hornets. Or… anything! Why? The Hornet was loved by many, the Falcon was loved by many, why the let-go?
> > >
> > > Just kind of bums me out. I would have loved to have seen both make it into Halo 4, cause the Hornet is a good single-man vehicle, and the Falcon takes team work and strategy to use. I think this is a mistake, since now the Banshee is the only flying vehicle in the game.
> >
> > another vehicle was shown in the latest halo council video…just saying
>
> Looks awesome! Thanks for sharing, bro! :slight_smile:
>
> /thread

no problem

I just wonder how it handles

Yeah I’m kind of sad that there won’t be a flying U.N.S.C. vehicle :frowning: I loved flying around with my buddies in a falcon on custom games

> Yeah I’m kind of sad that there won’t be a flying U.N.S.C. vehicle :frowning: I loved flying around with my buddies in a falcon on custom games

…dude…read above

Im sorta glad
this just means that we can have better air combat that’s actually balanced.
the hornet was over powered
the falcon was under powered
but the banshee has always been the even out.
but choice in my opinion

http://www.halocouncil.com/

Check 3rd video.

Now stop crying or try to raise 343i attention to get unsc air vehicle in one of the map pack until then…

:o)

> > This image was released a while back, and ever since then, I just assumed that there would be Falcons in Halo 4. But now I’ve learned that there will be no Falcons in Halo 4. Or Hornets. Or… anything! Why? The Hornet was loved by many, the Falcon was loved by many, why the let-go?
> >
> > Just kind of bums me out. I would have loved to have seen both make it into Halo 4, cause the Hornet is a good single-man vehicle, and the Falcon takes team work and strategy to use. I think this is a mistake, since now the Banshee is the only flying vehicle in the game.
>
> another vehicle was shown in the latest halo council video…just saying

Except it isn’t in MP. The Banshee is the only flying vehicle in MP.

> http://www.halocouncil.com/
>
> Check 3rd video.
>
>
>
>
> Now stop crying. :o)

Those aren’t in MP…

Can someone send me a link? I never heard about a new vehicle being shown?

> >
>
> another vehicle was shown in the latest halo council video…just saying

Yeah the Broadsword is questionable. We have no info on whether it’s in multiplayer. It looks fairly big though, and even if it’s in, it seems similar to the Banshee rather than a hovering air support vehicle like previous ones.

> > http://www.halocouncil.com/
> >
> > Check 3rd video.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Now stop crying. :o)
>
> Those aren’t in MP…

oh FFS

I am sorry they are not in MP…I do not have the emotional tools to empathize with you because I loathe MP

It’ll basically be like Halo 3 again - and Halo 3 was awesome, so I don’t see the problem.

Sure, Halo 3 had the Hornet, but it was only in one multiplayer map - and that was a DLC level & was heavily nerfed. You’d have better luck poking someone to death. The Falcon was a cool vehicle, but at the same time it was kind of just a flying, exposed triple kill waiting to happen. In Reach, the Banshee was always the superior vehicle.

And looking at the design of some of the maps, I’m not convinced any of them would really support the Hornet/Falcon very well any way.

> > Yeah I’m kind of sad that there won’t be a flying U.N.S.C. vehicle :frowning: I loved flying around with my buddies in a falcon on custom games
>
> …dude…read above

There isn’t one in MM

> > > Yeah I’m kind of sad that there won’t be a flying U.N.S.C. vehicle :frowning: I loved flying around with my buddies in a falcon on custom games
> >
> > …dude…read above
>
> There isn’t one in MM

sorry but he OP did not specify and I do not play MP

Real shame there is no Falcon. I know there is this new vehicle, the Broadsword, but I don’t think its flyable. It’s just a new Longsword or new Sabre.

Weird thing about the Broadsword is that it wasn’t warranted. The Sabre was the new experimental apex fighter in Reach and that fighter really should be in H4, no idea what 343 are thinking by bringing in another fighter. They spend all this time designing new things and then cut corners by copying the Scorpion, Ghost and Banshee from Reach.

Utter waste of designers time.

> This image was released a while back, and ever since then, I just assumed that there would be Falcons in Halo 4. But now I’ve learned that there will be no Falcons in Halo 4. Or Hornets. Or… anything! Why? The Hornet was loved by many, the Falcon was loved by many, why the let-go?
>
> Just kind of bums me out. I would have loved to have seen both make it into Halo 4, cause the Hornet is a good single-man vehicle, and the Falcon takes team work and strategy to use. I think this is a mistake, since now the Banshee is the only flying vehicle in the game.

No falcon is fine. We’ve got three other ways to destroy the banshee now anyways…