no unsc flying vehiciles

why isnt there one? this is just wrong.

Are you sure? :wink: Winky face means something ;D

I still haven’t gotten over the initial shock. Why did 343i do this?!

I’ve been asking myself that question for the last twenty threads based around this one topic.

It is disappointing to see none. Ir makes me wonder why? All I can say is that Halo 5 better give me my Pelican

> Are you sure? :wink: Winky face means something ;D

thanks for trying to troll me into thinking there may be one. but theres not, thats why all the big team maps seem so confined.

> > Are you sure? :wink: Winky face means something ;D
>
> thanks for trying to troll me into thinking there may be one. but theres not, thats why all the big team maps seem so confined.

Again, are you sure? :wink:

> It is disappointing to see none. Ir makes me wonder why? All I can say is that Halo 5 better give me my Pelican

You know what? Maybe they’re punishing us for asking for the Pelican too much, they just take out all the UNSC air vehicles…

> Are you sure? :wink: Winky face means something ;D

If they came to hear me beg, they will be disappointed.

> > It is disappointing to see none. Ir makes me wonder why? All I can say is that Halo 5 better give me my Pelican
>
> You know what? Maybe they’re punishing us for asking for the Pelican too much, they just take out all the UNSC air vehicles…

No one is that cruel, only a someone tempted by a celestial weapon power could do that…DEAR GOD! BEAMISH AND SPACE MOP!

> why isnt there one? this is just wrong.

I’ll bet you a million dollars and -Yoink!-’s -Yoink!- if a flyable UNSC vehicle appears even if its just in Campaign .

You don’t have proof there isn’t one either. :slight_smile: I’m with Revon on this one.

We’ll find out later if a flight vehicle will be updated in. I doubt it, but we’ll see.

I’ll see if I can offer an explenation.

It seems that the Pelican Gunship has taken over in terms of UNSC air vehicles, as it can do pretty much everything the Hornet and Falcon can do, but better. The problem is the Pelican Gunship is too large, according to most fans, for the maps shipping with Halo 4.

But, I’m thinking it will be usable in Spartan Ops or campaign, so it could be added in DLC.

> > why isnt there one? this is just wrong.
>
> I’ll bet you a million dollars and -Yoink!-’s -Yoink!- if a flyable UNSC vehicle appears even if its just in Campaign .

Pfft, you don’t have one million dollars. The nerve of some people. Skakes head

> You don’t have proof there isn’t one either. :slight_smile: I’m with Revon on this one.

Forge list begs to differ. Unless its only in campaign or Spartan Ops.

> > You don’t have proof there isn’t one either. :slight_smile: I’m with Revon on this one.
>
> Forge list begs to differ. Unless its only in campaign or Spartan Ops.

The list is in-comprehensive. If you noticed, they didn’t show the ACTUAL forge pallet, just listed things in text. So, for all we know, there ARE more items.

Its kind of a bummer. I get that 343 might want to start out with a more streamlined vehicle set for this new trilogy.

They don’t include every weapon that was ever introduced to the series and I wouldn’t expect the same of vehicles. That said the lack of a passenger capable covy vehicle(Revenant, Spectre, Prowler) and UNSC air vehicle(Hornet, Falcon) is disappointing or even a Forerunner vehicle(even campaign only as some Forerunner vehicles like the War Spinx was said to be able to lay waste to whole cities)

I’ll give them a pass for the start of a new trilogy but I hope the vehicle sandbox opens up again much wider.

By the end of the trilogy I would hope to see a UNSC air vehicle(preferably something lighter and faster(ie better strafe) than the hornet/falcon), Covy transport, and at least one forerunner vehicle, and the chopper. I want my chopper back eventually.