NO TU ZB!!!

why take out one of the best play list?
post if you want TU ZB back.

They took it out because there was a skill gap and you could be better than others.

Welcome to Waypoint.

> They took it out because there was a skill gap and you could be better than others.
>
> Welcome to Reach.

Fix’d

They took it out because there were 500 people on there, not 2,000. Also bloom makes the skill gap bigger, no spam fests.

> They took it out because there were 500 people on there, not 2,000. Also bloom makes the skill gap bigger, no spam fests.

Skill = waiting a second between shots to be able to line them up. As opposed to twitching to your opponent.

Yes.

> They took it out because there was a skill gap and you could be better than others.
>
> Welcome to Waypoint.

ugh… isn’t that what a game is about? There is supposed to be a skill gap… Pro’s are better than amateurs. soooo stupid.

Playlist population; there weren’t enough people to keep it alive. It was moved into the super slayer playlist unless I’m mistaken.

> > They took it out because there was a skill gap and you could be better than others.
> >
> > Welcome to Waypoint.
>
> ugh… isn’t that what a game is about? There is supposed to be a skill gap… Pro’s are better than amateurs. soooo stupid.

someone didn’t get the joke.

Still there is a point that there is lesser skill gap in Reach as to what there was in H3 or H2. I play with my friend I run octagon in reach with him losing like 180-130 every time in H3 octagon I get like 200-80. Bigger skill gap=better game in my opinion. If your game has skill gap it really drives you to become better. I think it’s idiotic that even though that you suck at everything you do you are able to get some kills in reach and do stuff. Moronic, there was a reason why Sparta was the best citystate at one point in time.