no try then buy this time?

kinda unfair how once there is small maps people might actually want to purchase there is no try and buy. after wasting money on the first one its kinda messed up that noone was aware of the special offer. are these maps worth the purchase?

You do know that there was a mistake for the Crimson map pack, so they went out for free for a lot of people. There was never a campaign for a “trial” period. They just said it was to “clean up the mess”.

That “try and buy” period last time was clearly a mistake, they turned it into a “try and buy” so they wouldn’t have to admit they have clearly left a huge backdoor in the system.

I never expected this the 2nd time around.

> That “try and buy” period last time was clearly a mistake, they turned it into a “try and buy” so they wouldn’t have to admit they have clearly left a huge backdoor in the system.
>
> I never expected this the 2nd time around.

While I never expected it, it would have been wise for 343/Microsoft to offer it again, to remain consistent with what they said last time.

Well ain’t that just the problem with lying to try and cover up mistakes instead of just coming clean - just raises more questions in future and the issue is never laid to rest.

To my mind, there’s no need.

There’s a ton of marketing previews, as well as community videos, streams and discussion available to help players make an informed purchase.