No Territories?

I’ve decided now is the time to complain about a lack of a gametype no one ever plays and act like it’s the end of the world. Everyone else is doing it.

Preorder cancelled!

Dominion is the new and improved version.

Give me a break.

Yup, Dominion is going to work just like Territories, but with a few new features.

That and from the gameplay of King of the Hill I have seen, that seems SLIGHTLY similar to territories, only they move.

ITT: E erybody missed the joke.

got it

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu guys there is no brute spiker ether…
-Yoink- H4

I really want to know why people think if they tell someone that they canceled there pre order(this goes for any game)people are really going to care,aside from that as the other’s where saying Dominion is the new version of it.

> Yup, Dominion is going to work just like Territories, but with a few new features.

Yes but I can’t turn those features off and RECREATE CLASSIC TERRITORIES! This is a huge slap in the face to the customs community!

Doesn’t Dominion and Extraction kinda are these on steroids?

> ITT: E erybody missed the joke.

at least you got it.

I get the joke, but these threads need to stop.

> Doesn’t Dominion and Extraction kinda are these on steroids?

Isn’t the new CTF basically the same but on -Yoink!-?

Isn’t flood the same as infection on steroids?

> I get the joke, but these threads need to stop.

Tell you what, these threads will stop the same moment rank whores stop whining about invisible rank.

I love that you are trying to entertain yourself until the game comes out, but let’s not do it at the expense of others. Some people’s favorite game types may or may not be in the game now. They may feel compelled to not purchase Halo 4 because of it.

That is their right, no matter what our opinions on that subject may be!