No Team Doubles!?

How come there is no Doubles playlist? is there any real reason? it’s launched with every halo game. i’m really disappointed it’s not in.
:frowning:

doubles is all i really play.

Can anyone confirm whether it will be in post-launch?

We don’t know why it isn’t there.
We don’t know if it will be there post-launch.

Because the maps are gigantic, and 343 really wants to force everyone into playing Killstreak BTB Funtime.

there is no doubles!!! omg… they are not earning my vote so far… come on now 343

Hopefully they add playlists after launch
and hopefully they will bring back…
Snipers
Doubles
Action sack
Classic halo ce/halo 2/halo 3 slayer where ordnances aren’t random an have set spawns
Big team classic slayer which is basically classic Halo 2/3 big team battle
Classic ctf where you can drop the flag and isn’t auto pickup but I dont care about auto pickup
MLG(I think slayer pro replaced it)
Slayer pro upgraded with radar aswell they can just upgrade the playlist
VIP
Assualt
etc…

this truly sucks.

There is a huge chance because 343i never got to finish and add all wargames playlists so they said they will add it post halo 4 launch before december probably on weekends for free

Proof

Maybe they are trying to figure out how to implement those playlists into Halo 4 right now. It might show up later.

There’s not even BTB, Snipers etc based on the machinima stream. We will all have to wait and see if there is some new playlists added on day 1.

> There’s not even BTB, Snipers etc based on the machinima stream. We will all have to wait and see if there is some new playlists added on day 1.

There is BTB Infinity Slayer.

There was a thread a long time ago about sprint and why it has a negative impact on Halo. Its main point was that it influences map design, and I think we are now seeing the effect of that on Halo with things like no doubles, if it is true.

Whatever.

Because you need to get more than one friend… just kidding. I hope they make it available post launch. Love playing Team Doubles with my brother.

Honestly, quit jumping the gun with complaints.

Do you know how many times the Halo 3 playlist changed over the course of its time? A bunch, they have plenty of time to add playlists.

Confused… Where does it say there won’t be a doubles playlist?

> Confused… Where does it say there won’t be a doubles playlist?

People watching the Livestream, they show some of the launch playlists.

:frowning:

Im really pissed right now at the current playlists. They should have combined the koth oddball and ctf into one big objective playlist. No doubles, r you kidding me!?? Can you please put that in right away? MASSIVE letdown on 343’s part. 2v2 was my favorite playlist and now its gone… thanks alot. Not to mention there is no normal team slayer. on with weapon spawns and aa’s but no ordinances. cant i have a happy medium between slayer pro and infinity slayer? where is team snipers? come on 343… such a poor decision on playlists

So what… can you not enjoy any of the other playlists…

They’re adding SWAT, Doubles, Grifball and more in the coming weeks. Calm down.

Until the release of Team Doubles, I suggest you enjoy the multiplayer for what it is.

You would think with the great job 343i has done with NOT letting the HALO legacy die, you would be more appreciative.