No Targeting Reticle for Assault Rifle on Regret?

Hey, I’ve noticed on a couple of games on Regret, that when I pick up an Assault Rifle, it doesn’t have a targeting reticle unless I zoom/use smart scope. Anyone else encounter this?

Yep, I just noticed that on Truth, too. It’s a new problem that wasn’t there before, so if it’s not a bug, they’re obviously making changes to it. A lot of people are saying the AR is OP, so they might be nerfing it. The only weapon imbalance I’ve noticed is that the “power” weapons are seriously under-powered. What’s the point of weapon/map control if the power weapons are too sluggish and weak to use? The new rocket launcher, for example–compare it to previous games and it’s garbage.

> 2533274954286877;2:
> Yep, I just noticed that on Truth, too. It’s a new problem that wasn’t there before, so if it’s not a bug, they’re obviously making changes to it. A lot of people are saying the AR is OP, so they might be nerfing it. The only weapon imbalance I’ve noticed is that the “power” weapons are seriously under-powered. What’s the point of weapon/map control if the power weapons are too sluggish and weak to use? The new rocket launcher, for example–compare it to previous games and it’s garbage.

Yeah, I’ve noticed that the Rocket Launcher isn’t as good now. That, and the design is worse. I think it fires slower or something.