No stick or sniper headshot medal?

They stuffed the game with a ton of other medals for everything you do, and they took the only real satisfying medals to get out? I don’t understand what they were trying to do with that, I wanna see that glorious stick medal when I stick someone!

Come on 343

You should probably double check that before you make a thread about it.
-Said me would you have asked before making this thread.

it is sad would love the medals for sprees back along with what you said

> You should probably double check that before you make a thread about it.
> -Said me would you have asked before making this thread.

See, it’s funny because OP is correct and this guy isn’t, and being arrogant

OMFG SO -Yoinking!- LAME. im mad.

You practically get a medal for taking a step and for pulling a trigger - it’s outrageous. Medals are only fun and enjoyable when they actually have meaning and don’t spam your screen.

What’s also annoyed me is the removal of the “top medals” chart. Now your crazy 30 kill streak will go utterly unrecognised by the majority of people in the game. Boo.

i hate that i never know if i get a headshot or a body kill now. there’s so many pointless medals, yet sniper headshot didn’t make the cut?? ridiculous!

Finally a legit complaint. Sticky medals were insanely satisfying to get

> i hate that i never know if i get a headshot or a body kill now. there’s so many pointless medals, yet sniper headshot didn’t make the cut?? ridiculous!

Yeah, you never know except for the “Headshot +10” that pops up when you dome somebody.

idiot it dosnt for the sniper

no sniper spree, shotgun spree, anything like that. and to think even reach had 15 kill streaks for almost everything. i.e. sunday driver, be the bullet… so cool. and “wingman” doesn’t have a 10 in a row medal. why not?

The medals are so small, that they’re also hard to figure out in the middle of the action!

Yeah, this is one of those weird decisions 343 made when they took over the game. Its kind of sad and very confusing as to why they would do this. Also, the X above a teammate’s corpse. Why remove that?

All the good spree medals and just sprees in general are gone. You’re suppose to add to new installments not take. 343i you’re failing so hard right now, get your s*** together.

Is Halo 4 really the Halo 5 beta?

> You should probably double check that before you make a thread about it.
> -Said me would you have asked before making this thread.

IRRELEVENT
GOOD MEDALS REMOVED

Don’t worry guys, there’s the “Generic kill” medal, that just beats everything.

Screw the stick or sniper headshot medal, here comes the generic kill !

Is 343 gonna do anything about this? I haven’t found anywhere were they address it… I really hope they can add it in with an update or something. the sniper headshot medal gave me so much satisfaction while playing

> i hate that i never know if i get a headshot or a body kill now. there’s so many pointless medals, yet sniper headshot didn’t make the cut?? ridiculous!

Well, I mean that’s only if you miss the giant headshot under you’re reticule when you get a headshot. there’s also a headshot medal…

I completly agree… I think this medals are BASIC. The headshot thing is a big deal! I mean, the satisfaction of getting a headshot medal has no point of comparison. Same for the stick grenade one.
All I get now is useless medals like Assist… I’m sick of getting assist medals.

343i this is unacceptable.

some of the medals are quite cool though like snapshot, distraction etc.
although stick, assist sprees and top medals should come back

the thing with weapon sprees, is that they worked in halo 3/reach because of the limited number of decent power weapons around. But so many of those were pointless anyway, like the 15 infections spree or the 15 stick spree.

343i has to fix this, why would they remove the snipe headshot medal and sticky medal in the first place!? There must be a way to change this trough an update or something, because sniping someone in the head litterally sucks at the moment, where’s my headshot medal???