No split screen no problem.

So everytime I see this whole split screen thing I have to ask myself is losing one thing worth gaining awesome graphics and not having that blurry affect even on 4k tvs.
So I say yes as for what I have seen in advance warfare I play solo its fine the graphics keep up but once indo split screen the TV blurs alot more it looks more pixelated and well its hard to see people and this is on a 55 inch TV. So its not like the split screen is small. To me if halo falls below the mark of how its frame rate is supposed to look that would be bad you know cheesy graphics for next gen is kinda lame in my opinion.

This is just some thought I have had its not intended to start any debates because I don’t care if you hate the fact that there is no split screen because that doesn’t affect my gameplay I’m getting a second Xbox one and Halo 5 problem solved for me. If you don’t like the lack of apmit screen well go make your own thread on it because I have my solution to the problem, what would effect my gameplay is lackluster framerate on an Xbox one for the simple thing of sharing a screen… Plus I hate sharing a screen I mean inpaid for the freaking TV why would I want to share the screen I’m nkt into having people play Halo with me plus having 3 AI ON MY team well yea now its.more efficient fonrme to quickly get into the campaign and not wait like an hour for a few friends to get online nooe just jump in and they can join when they are ready no more waiting on the guy in the bathroom so to me the lack of apmit screen effects my game enjoyment in no way. I found a solution to it rather then complain on it.

Your solution is not possible for everyone, another xbox, tv and Halo 5 is too much, it’s great that you have the money to do it but a lot of people do not have it or can just expend that quantity to “solve” the lack of split-screen.

> 2533274866939692;2:
> Your solution is not possible for everyone, another xbox, tv and Halo 5 is too much, it’s great that you have the money to do it but a lot of people do not have it or can just expend that quantity to “solve” the lack of split-screen.

Exactly. If I can get a discount or a Halo bundle with a Xbox One, I may get it to play with my sister. But Idk about paying over 400 dollars for the new console and another Halo 5 copy

There’s already a split screen thread. Thanks.