No split screen = cancel purchase

Pretty obvious how we fight this. Cancel your preorder and don’t buy Halo 5 Guardians. Sorry but that is the way we fight this fight. End of Story. I’ve already canceled my order ;-\

Me too!

I didn’t, and I won’t. Day 1!!!

Nope. Was going to play it by myself anyhow. I don’t like playing video games with others and I never have. So no. And no again. They still have my purchase. Miight as well preorder the highest one to make up for your loss.

Do what you feel you have to, my pre-order is staying.

I have never based my decision to buy a game based on split screen… Come to think of it I haven’t played anything split screen since the original Xbox. I know change can be scary, but it’s time to put on our big boy pants and get with the times and embrace change rather than beat it down with a stick. Can’t have progress without change, and although it can be scary at times, I embrace it.
As a side note, I do not know why people feel they are so entitled to have things exactly the way they want them these days. You can’t get everything you want, and if you didn’t learn that growing up, it’s about time you did. I would say 343i has done an amazing job at catering to the Halo community, and while Halo 5 might not have every feature wanted by every player, I think we should appreciate what we are getting.
Let’s stop worrying about small details and judge the game on the things that matter (after release / when we get to play it through): story and game play.

+1 Locke

Hi OP,

Please use this thread to discuss this topic.

Thanks.