NO SPLIT SCREEN CAMPAIGN MODE??

So, in the past i’ve bought the halo games (1-4, including reach and ODST) not only because i love them, but because my girlfriend really enjoys playing the campaigns with me. I find it really annoying that in Halo 5 you can no longer split screen!!! thats one of the main reasons we were looking forward to it. sure i understand most people play online together from separate locations… which i do too, but if my girlfriend wanted to play with me she would have to buy another console. i really feel that the split screen campaign should have been left in the series. very disappointed with that, however the game itself is great. Just really wanted to stress that as its something that made the game even more fun, just chilling in the same room with my girlfriend playing games… not being isolated to a headset while she waits for hours… bored! Anyone else have thoughts about this?

Welcome! Just FYI the mods will probably ask you to move your comments to the official split screen thread in the Halo 5 forum… when you do, as you’ll see by the couple thousand replies in it, you’ll see you’re definitely not alone, the decision to remove it was, um, a little controversial.

That said, I definitely feel ya. My wife is my primary split screen co op buddy and I have no intention of buying 2 XB1’s to play the game with someone in the same house.

You’re so late man.

> 2533274961806222;2:
> Welcome! Just FYI the mods will probably ask you to move your comments to the official split screen thread in the Halo 5 forum… when you do, as you’ll see by the couple thousand replies in it, you’ll see you’re definitely not alone, the decision to remove it was, um, a little controversial.
>
> That said, I definitely feel ya. My wife is my primary split screen co op buddy and I have no intention of buying 2 XB1’s to play the game with someone in the same house.

What this Spartan said.