No Specialization Code Yet....

I have yet to receive the e-mail with the Halo 4 Specialization code. I’ve already called Xbox customer service twice. The first time I was told, “Just wait a few more days”. The second time I was told to come to Halo Waypoint & post my problem in the forums. …So here I am. Still waiting for my code. Can anybody help!?!

I am waiting too D: I really dont understand why a lot of people still havent gotten theirs, its just really upsetting.

I’m lvl 70 with no specializations to choose from… Basically I can’t play the game until I get the e-mail

almost 900 pages of people that have not gotten codes. I did some math, with 20 posts on each page. and 880 pages of people saying they have not gotten codes thats roughly 17,600 people who have not gotten a code if you have received a code you are in the minority it appears. Actually has anyone even heard of someone getting the code via email?

I’m lvl 70 with no specializations to choose from… Basically I can’t play the game until I get the e-mail

17,600 poeple? wow thats crazy, i dont see why they just dont re-send the emails or heck just send them to our xbox inboxes instead.

I’m stuck at SR 70 and haven’t gotten an email with code either. I posted my information on like page 173 on the official thread which is almost at 900 pages now. So far I haven’t met or heard of anyone who has received an email.

Yup, I qualify completely and still no code.

> I did some math, with 20 posts on each page. and 880 pages of people saying they have not gotten codes that’s roughly 17,600 people who have not gotten a code if you have received a code you are in the minority it appears. Actually has anyone even heard of someone getting the code via email?

Even assuming that there are some people posting multiple times, and rounding down to be safe, that would still have to be somewhere over 16,000 people. Best of all, the thread is still growing.

That is absolutely unacceptable.

I am also one who has met all requirements, been stuck at 70 for almost 3 weeks, and no email. Bout to sell the game.

im also waiting for the specalization code.

I haven’t even reached 50 yet(because I rarely play,but when I do play,I usually get the most points on either just my team or overall >_>[I’m only rank 39 so far ._.])
so I got no worries :D…but I still find myself checking the 3 emails associated with my account every thirty minutes…

Also,What the hell is wrong with waiting?Own some noobs in War Games to pass your time,it’s not like being stuck at 70 for a bit completely hampers your ability to play the game…

This is just sad. I can’t believe that 343 can’t get it through their heads on how to fix this. I have been supporting them since people started trolling over them but you know what, I am done. I am soon going to be stuck at SR70 because they screwed up and I will have no purpose to play the game anymore. Whats the point in winning and gaining XP when you can’t do anything with that? SEND OUT THE EMAILS AGAIN 343i! I am really starting to consider going back to Reach because this is old now. Why can’t they just put out a game update and include it, seriously? Send the emails out again or over Xbox Live!