No Special Halo 5 Armor?

Alright so we all know that legendary game that was Halo 3. But do you remember most of the achievements you earned you also received a in game reward like armor. Examples below:

Halo 3 Hayabusa Armor: Your received this armor as a reward for collecting all skulls in Halo 3 campaign. The armor was Ninja sick as hell, your Spartan just looked like a bad -Yoink-! Then Halo 5… you collect all skulls and get nothing… no cool armor not nothing, just a achievement :frowning:

Halo 3 Recon Armor: Back in the halo 3 days, this armor was the most prestigious as it was so RARE. You needed to have all 7 vidmaster achievements, some of these were very hard to obtain… But once you completed it all, you had the sickest halo armor ever at that time. Now in the most recent halo games including halo 5, recon armor is just another regular set… nothing is legendary about it anymore… I wish they would add another insane armor set you could only get after completing insane challenges!

Halo 5 Helioskrilll Armor: Yes halo 5 does have a legendary armor set that is pretty rare but id dosnt have that crazy hype like recon armor in halo 3 did. but that’s it… like please 343i add more legendary armor!

So Halo 5 doesn’t give you a reward for beating the campaign on legendary… for finding all skulls or finding all audio logs… like WTF 343i you guys are cheap!

Anyone else feel me?

Achilles armour was just released with a big challenge attached to it - completing levels 3 and 5 of Spartan Kill Mastery Commendations. I’m sure they will add more like this

Yep achillies armour is a special armour, I’m sure they will also add more at some point

I would love more special armor sets. I just love having a bunch of different options.

Before Achilles, there wasn’t one. But this is ridiculous to achieve. If it was known from the start,there would have been a lot progress on it already by most

We need armour that looks nice and is hard to get, simple.

Let me get the Achilles armor first

Halo 3 had two special armors which you listed (Recon, Hyabusa).
Halo 5 has 2 special armors to obtain (Helioskrill, Achilles). The possibility that more special armors will be released is high. I see no problems.

But still, why isn’t 343i rewarding us with special armor for legendary campaign completion & collection all skulls?

> 2533274811771792;5:
> Before Achilles, there wasn’t one. But this is ridiculous to achieve. If it was known from the start,there would have been a lot progress on it already by most

Technically there is the Helioskrill armor which is unobtainable through RNG in Req packs and can only be obtained in H5 through the completion of certain tasks. Even though that task involved a series of Legendary game completions that went outside the scope of H5 the armor is still a special armor that is only obtainable through task completions and not RNG. So Helioskrill would be the first of its kind as far as H5 goes and Achilles would be the second.

> 2533274817408735;8:
> Halo 3 had two special armors which you listed (Recon, Hyabusa).
> Halo 5 has 2 special armors to obtain (Helioskrill, Achilles). The possibility that more special armors will be released is high. I see no problems.

You’re wrong, halo 3 had many more armour pieces that were obtainable only by achievement, infact that was practically how you’d obtain any of the armour.

Security -1000gs
Katana -1000gs
Scout shoulders- Splatter someone with a mongoose in ranked ffa
EOD- Finish campaign on legendary

I’m sure there are more examples in the game however I cannot remember them right now.

Achilles is your answer but i do agree that they should do more achievement armor but not like in Halo 4 we need just a few that we can realy work for and enjoy when we get them.

I agree completely, would love to see more achievement-based armor. Even if it’s an extreme challenge, give us a chance to earn the armor we really want rather than just leave it to RNG when opening packs. I want that Mark IV bad enough that I’d go thru quite a bit of hoops to get it. But I’m not spamming real world $ on packs when there’s still a chance I won’t get it anyway.

I do agree, but if you complete the Master Chief collection’s campaign’s on legendary, you are rewarded with some sweet looking armor.

> 2533274837590566;1:
> Alright so we all know that legendary game that was Halo 3. But do you remember most of the achievements you earned you also received a in game reward like armor. Examples below:
>
> Halo 3 Hayabusa Armor: Your received this armor as a reward for collecting all skulls in Halo 3 campaign. The armor was Ninja sick as hell, your Spartan just looked like a bad -Yoink-! Then Halo 5… you collect all skulls and get nothing… no cool armor not nothing, just a achievement :frowning:
>
> Halo 3 Recon Armor: Back in the halo 3 days, this armor was the most prestigious as it was so RARE. You needed to have all 7 vidmaster achievements, some of these were very hard to obtain… But once you completed it all, you had the sickest halo armor ever at that time. Now in the most recent halo games including halo 5, recon armor is just another regular set… nothing is legendary about it anymore… I wish they would add another insane armor set you could only get after completing insane challenges!
>
> Halo 5 Helioskrilll Armor: Yes halo 5 does have a legendary armor set that is pretty rare but id dosnt have that crazy hype like recon armor in halo 3 did. but that’s it… like please 343i add more legendary armor!
>
> So Halo 5 doesn’t give you a reward for beating the campaign on legendary… for finding all skulls or finding all audio logs… like WTF 343i you guys are cheap!
>
> Anyone else feel me?

Ummm do you not find the Achilles armor hard enough to get? That is what thousands of people are grinding to get right now. Pretty sure the first company to get it will be super hyped.

Would love to see some achievement earned armor myself.

> 2533274913325129;15:
> > 2533274837590566;1:
> > Alright so we all know that legendary game that was Halo 3. But do you remember most of the achievements you earned you also received a in game reward like armor. Examples below:
> >
> > Halo 3 Hayabusa Armor: Your received this armor as a reward for collecting all skulls in Halo 3 campaign. The armor was Ninja sick as hell, your Spartan just looked like a bad -Yoink-! Then Halo 5… you collect all skulls and get nothing… no cool armor not nothing, just a achievement :frowning:
> >
> > Halo 3 Recon Armor: Back in the halo 3 days, this armor was the most prestigious as it was so RARE. You needed to have all 7 vidmaster achievements, some of these were very hard to obtain… But once you completed it all, you had the sickest halo armor ever at that time. Now in the most recent halo games including halo 5, recon armor is just another regular set… nothing is legendary about it anymore… I wish they would add another insane armor set you could only get after completing insane challenges!
> >
> > Halo 5 Helioskrilll Armor: Yes halo 5 does have a legendary armor set that is pretty rare but id dosnt have that crazy hype like recon armor in halo 3 did. but that’s it… like please 343i add more legendary armor!
> >
> > So Halo 5 doesn’t give you a reward for beating the campaign on legendary… for finding all skulls or finding all audio logs… like WTF 343i you guys are cheap!
> >
> > Anyone else feel me?
>
>
> Ummm do you not find the Achilles armor hard enough to get? That is what thousands of people are grinding to get right now. Pretty sure the first company to get it will be super hyped.

but still the armor doesn’t look that great to me & I haven’t heard much on it either

> 2533274852715856;11:
> > 2533274817408735;8:
> > Halo 3 had two special armors which you listed (Recon, Hyabusa).
> > Halo 5 has 2 special armors to obtain (Helioskrill, Achilles). The possibility that more special armors will be released is high. I see no problems.
>
>
> You’re wrong, halo 3 had many more armour pieces that were obtainable only by achievement, infact that was practically how you’d obtain any of the armour.
>
> Security -1000gs
> Katana -1000gs
> Scout shoulders- Splatter someone with a mongoose in ranked ffa
> EOD- Finish campaign on legendary
>
> I’m sure there are more examples in the game however I cannot remember them right now.

I did not say Halo 3 only had those two special armors; I said Halo 3 had two which OP listed.

I think there should be a special armor set for completing the campaign on legendary by your self or co-op, and every skull you unlock in the previous mission has to be activated for the next mission so by the final mission you should have almost every skull activated while playing the final mission. I figure some type of challenge because completing the campaign on legendary is not a challenge and also finding all the skulls is not a challenge either.

I have to say I was really disappointed when I found out there was no reward for completing the campaign on legendary. There’s really no point now.