No spec code still? Need help!

Title says it. I am level locked at 70, I am 100% eligable, I’ve posted on the spec thread at least 2 dozen times, called Xbox support twice, checked my email at least 12
times a day in spam, inbox, everything, and yet I still don’t have this code. I’m so pissed right now! I need help! What do I do?!? I’m convinced this code is not coming

I didn’t get a code either…I played the game on release night and the enitre following week. I think it’s just another bug. If 343 is trying to correct this please add my GT to your list: WARH0LIC

> I didn’t get a code either…I played the game on release night and the enitre following week. I think it’s just another bug. If 343 is trying to correct this please add my GT to your list: WARH0LIC

Message AoH Creation. He got some code for you UK players only. have a nice play.

bump

I had the same problem, I rank capped seventy then, was waiting for a code still never got one lucky, someone was generous enough to give me one on here. That worked. Keep searching eventually you"ll get one.

BUMP