No Solo Multiplayer Games?

I just dusted off my copy of Halo 5 for the first time in… well… A LONG time.

I go into Multiplayer, but I see there are no gametypes that let you play solo. You have to play as part of a team, or nothing.

I’ve pushed every button I can, but nothing I do can change this and let me play by myself against seven enemy Spartans like in MCC.

At the risk of sounding really stupid, did I miss something? Did the just do away with solo multiplayer game types in my absence?

Are you referring to a free for all FFA? If so, there is not an FFA playlist in rotation right now, but I think it comes in on a regular schedule. You can play solo on any other playlist though if that’s what you mean. You will just get paired with random teammates.

You can 100% play solo in Multiplayer. There has been no change to that system.
You’re not forced to play in a fireteam other than in the Warzone Warlords playlist.

Tried restarting your game or connection?

> 2533274817777011;1:
> I just dusted off my copy of Halo 5 for the first time in… well… A LONG time.
>
> I go into Multiplayer, but I see there are no gametypes that let you play solo. You have to play as part of a team, or nothing.
>
> I’ve pushed every button I can, but nothing I do can change this and let me play by myself against seven enemy Spartans like in MCC.
>
> At the risk of sounding really stupid, did I miss something? Did the just do away with solo multiplayer game types in my absence?

You can play solo when FFA is back. In the social playlist you can go on your own playing infection (yeah, humans wins against the infected playing “in team”, but most of the time all humans get infected and maybe you’re going to be the last man standing)

I believe that not long ago a 1vs1 game mode was added in the ranked pvp.