No snipers?

So for some reason 343 decided it was a good idea to not only get rid of shotty snipes but also as of today RANKED snipes is gone to. So pretty much everything they did right in the last major update that made the game worth playing again is now gone. They added a bunch of new playlists only to take them away. Taking ANY playlists out of your game TAKES AWAY from the game no matter what the player population is. Get your heads out of your -Yoinks!- it’s not just about money.

It seems to me that the only reason they remove playlists is to make sure all the modes fit on the menu screen so you don’t have to scroll down.

Sniper play lists all have been pretty much dead for a while now.(few months) I always been looking for games to help get more head shots for the body piece of armour. I might be able to find a game a couple times a week…
As for your money comennt… really… Your kidding right

I don’t think Snipers should’ve been ranked in the first place. I’d be fine if it came back as a social mode with shotty snipers included in that playlist.

I’m a snipers playlist fan, but honestly the wait time and forced restart search was getting old. Community population didn’t support, it goes away. As or shotty snipers, they’re whittling the social playlit too.

You know another great change last update, custom browser. Try hosting some snipe customs, generate more friends, create a snipers custom club.

Also, since release no dlc content had been purchase only (excluding skins and Voice commentator). It obviously isn’t about the money. :slight_smile:

They also removed triple team slayer if you haven’t noticed.

> 2535409340316381;1:
> Get your heads out of your -Yoinks!- it’s not just about money.

Classy. I’m sure they will listen to you now.

> 2535417176108194;7:
> > 2535409340316381;1:
> > Get your heads out of your -Yoinks!- it’s not just about money.
>
> Classy. I’m sure they will listen to you now.

Indeed.

If you want to leave constructive feedback, there are active threads over in MM.