No sleep

Anyone else gonna be falling asleep at work because of loss of sleep to play this amazing game?

I don’t know where you work that will let you get away with sleeping but they must be pretty casual employers.

> Anyone else gonna be falling asleep at work because of loss of sleep to play this amazing game?

Luckily, I am a college student and I don’t have classes on Tuesdays, so I don’t plan on sleeping at all until Tuesday night. My plan is to get the game at midnight, play through the campaign, hop on multiplayer, and then around 9-10 I will go out and vote. After voting, I will come back and play for the rest of the day. Wednesday is back to classes.

Do not have a job at this moment so no :stuck_out_tongue:

> I don’t know where you work that will let you get away with sleeping but they must be pretty casual employers.

I wasn’t talking full on sleep I mean that fight to stay awake. You know what I mean if you ever stayed up playing halo 2 launch day till 3 am and you gotta wake up at 6 to go to school, I for one have done this:)

Ill be napping until 8 pm so no.

[deleted]

> Already have the game so can sleep well every night lol. =)

Well then you don’t count in this, your just too lucky

I’ve cleared my schedule.

I’m going to power nap all through Monday until about 9pm where I’m pulling an all night Campaign run after my Gamestop’s Midnight Drop.

I’ll be heading to Gamestop Monday night for a release party (yay). They’re in my local mall, but will have the mall stay open and at 10PM they’ll be handing out numbers to people in line… and then I have to wait til midnight. Regardless it’s just a gift copy, I’ll be getting my LE from Amazon later in the day…

Anyone think I WON’T be playing the gift copy until my LE gets here? lol

Nah. As much as I love video games I’ve kind of grown out of staying up to ridiculous hours playing when I have plans the next day. Plus I used to feel like crap after staying up all night and my work was negatively effected by it. Plus it’s pretty unhealthy.

Also, I really, REALLY love sleeping.

Halo 4 doesn’t go on sale where I am until 8am local time. So, the only loss of sleep will be from anticipation :stuck_out_tongue:

i work third shift (11pm - 7am) and i took off the 5th and the 6th so i’m going to be sleeping on the 5th untill about 7 pm. waking up and going to the midnight premiere and probably playing untill the early hours of the 7th. and i can still sleep then and be awake in time for work ;D

halp!!i will get sick on tuesday i dunno why !!!

gots the day off on release

Nope, I’m never tired. Coffee is your friend.

> Nope, I’m never tired. Coffee is your friend.

^ THIS ^ lol

PeacE
ShadEO9