No server available for my fireteam

There is a question mark in front of every play list. It tells me that there is no fitting server available for my team. I play alone. What is going on? I need help

EDIT: My NAT is open and I have a wired connection. There is no problem with any other game. I can even pla HW2 beta lol

I keep getting the similar thing warzone is playing as if there is barely 100 people playing.

I would try the support forum.

Usually if this comes up (like fireteam’s connection isn’t suitable blah blah) I try closing H5 and restarting it. If that doesn’t work disconnect from network then reconnect or pull out ethernet cable and reconnect. If that doesn’t work too, then a full hard reset of my xbox one or just reset my modem and it usually works by then. Otherwise might need to hit up support on this.

Servers are probably being bombed by HW2 beta…

try dash boarding, closing the game then opening it again. if that doesn’t work then try hard resetting your xbox.

I fixed it. But not really

I have to start the game with a wireless connection. After that I can plug in the Ethernet cable and it still works.

This is a known bug and it’s pathetic that this hasn’t been fixed yet.

why can I play wireless but not wired (unless I started the game wireless)?

this doesn’t make any sense to me.

Are there any solutions to this? I don’t wanna unplug and plug my ethernet cable all the time

this bug still exists.

And it’s the same for Diablo 3 RoS. Works while using WLAN, doesn’t work while using cable.
Other games work fine…