No Respawning in Custom Game for rounds

Hello,

I love Halo 5’s forge and have slowly gotten into more complex scripting and that kind of stuff, so I have a pretty good understanding of Forge. I made a map where the goal is to destroy a platform underneath your opponent and I had this based on 5 rounds. I have a spwan point and a respawn point for each player but each player is allowed 1 life per round. The problem is that when the first round is over and the second round starts, nobody “spwans in” for either the respawn or spawn point (there is nothing obstructing them). O have compared my spawning to other similar round based maps and couldn’t find a difference in the way the spawns are placed or anything like that. I have tried several different game types like Breakout and slayer and none of them seemed to work. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello, unfortunately you are experiencing the issue outlined in this thread: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/despawning-objects-in-round-2-4-of-infection/8bf7dfe5-30b0-4f46-8d41-10ce66694377/posts?page=1#post15

Read further down that thread and you’ll see that the issue isn’t just with infection. It seems that your spawn points simply are not appearing after round one. This is a very annoying bug that has made all my maps unplayable! 343i have said they “are looking into it”, and nothing has come of that.

The best way to overcome the issue temporarily is to limit the number of objects on your map to below 1400, and then the majority of objects will spawn. However any scripts you have will continuously be very buggy. I just hope 343i will do something soon!

> 2533274884447055;2:
> Hello, unfortunately you are experiencing the issue outlined in this thread: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/despawning-objects-in-round-2-4-of-infection/8bf7dfe5-30b0-4f46-8d41-10ce66694377/posts?page=1#post15
>
> Read further down that thread and you’ll see that the issue isn’t just with infection. It seems that your spawn points simply are not appearing after round one. This is a very annoying bug that has made all my maps unplayable! 343i have said they “are looking into it”, and nothing has come of that.
>
> The best way to overcome the issue temporarily is to limit the number of objects on your map to below 1400, and then the majority of objects will spawn. However any scripts you have will continuously be very buggy. I just hope 343i will do something soon!

Sorry I had to quote you I am new to this website and don’t know hot to simply respond. Thanks for the help. That really does suck.