No respawn timer is ruining this game

343: You guys made a great Halo game. I love the campaign and I’m addicted to the multiplayer. But I don’t know what you guys where thinking when you took respawn timers off for everything but CTF. It’s mass chaos, and not in a good way.

There’s nothing more annoying than narrowly surviving a firefight only to get picked off while your shields are down by the very enemy you just killed who just spawned 10 yards away from you.

Please patch in respawn timers.

PLEASE.

I agree its just a mess, and you can spawn so fast you can get things like an overkill even if you died with a triple.

Yeah I must say I don’t like the respawn timers in objective games. You can kill the whole team, pick up the oddball or get in the hill, just to have them spawn back 4 seconds later and pick you off. It’s definitely added chaos to the objective playlist. It’s just my opinion that the timers should go back to normal.

Agreed. I think this issue needs to be fixed more so than the unbalanced weapons. It is exactly what everyone else says it is: chaos. It’s not fun, but frustrating.

> Yeah I must say I don’t like the respawn timers in objective games. You can kill the whole team, pick up the oddball or get in the hill, just to have them spawn back 4 seconds later and pick you off. It’s definitely added chaos to the objective playlist. It’s just my opinion that the timers should go back to normal.

Agreed, that used to be a way to win on these gametypes by quickly killing them and using the spawn timer to your advantage but thats gone now, and things like ctf are extremely easy to defend beacause of it.

Like everyone said there are way to many changes some good some bad this one is a bad change,
And 343 really needs to fix certain things