No REQ Warzone

About a week ago I was playing a match of warzone and no one was able to get REQs out of the respawn screen and REQ stations. The only REQs used were ones picked of the ground. Has this happened to anyone else? This has only happened once.

Sounds like you’re having the “Retrieving Data” error. In that case, try these two options:

• A hard reboot of your Xbox - Restarting your internet router (unplug it for 30 seconds or hit the reset button on the unit)

reboot H5

> 2535429593088083;2:
> Sounds like you’re having the “Retrieving Data” error. In that case, try these two options:
> - A hard reboot of your Xbox - Restarting your internet router (unplug it for 30 seconds or hit the reset button on the unit)

This is the same suggestion I have for this is what I did to fix it

If this only happened to you, meaning everyone else was getting reqs, yes, it is an issue that can be remedied by hard start on xbox. If it occurred to everyone in the game, then it was an issue with the req system, and no amount of resets will fix this. The only remedy in this instance is to wait for the req system to come back online. I have experienced both, but rarely.

If no one is able to get reqs it’s most likely xbox live is having problems. Go here to check Xbox Live Status

I had this happen a few times. Can be caused by connection quality on your end. Are you getting good down and up speeds? Check this at the ‘Test Multiplayer Connection’ screen.
I remember getting this sort of error a lot when I had slow net, but it did not come back after I upgraded with my ISP.

Thank you for your responses. I found out that the Req system was offline. Thank you.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Wouldn’t be the same without reqs