"No REQ use" glitch needs to be fixed.

The glitch which causes you and/or your teamates from being able to use your/their REQs is very annoying expecially when the entire enemy team can use their REQs or if your in Firefight. I still find it hard to believe that 343 still hasn’t fixed this bug when its been around since day 1.

Agreed. It is constant suffering and misery. :C

Firefight without REQs is horrible.

I never encountered this glitch. What happens? Can’t you access the REQ station, or does the REQ station prevent you from getting weapons?

> 2533275030819984;3:
> I never encountered this glitch. What happens? Can’t you access the REQ station, or does the REQ station prevent you from getting weapons?

It main happens to people that go into a game before checking to see if the reqs are available. Sometimes when I start H5 the reqs will be unavailable. Then I do a hard reset and restart the game. Not sure why this happens. But just always go into the req system before starting a game.

> 2533275030819984;3:
> I never encountered this glitch. What happens? Can’t you access the REQ station, or does the REQ station prevent you from getting weapons?

A screen will pop up saying something (I haven’t played in a while) along with a loading circle similar to a mouses loading circle pops up and does’nt go away