No REQ pack when you joined a clan

I didn’t get a REQ pack when I made nor joined a clan, help me out here pls

Unless the clan is active then it won’t unlock. 343 forgot to mention that.

I think this has happened to a few folk so far, possibly due to some of the site issues happening today. Will be a lot more traffic on Waypoint today than usual. Give it a little time, it could be that your PM is just a bit delayed

ignorant question… how do you know what REQ packs you have?

Wait until you receive a message icon at the top right next to your avitar. Check your message, you should get a req pack and be able to unlock it there. Then take a look at the build your own spartan to confirm.

> 2533274813270941;2:
> Unless the clan is active then it won’t unlock. 343 forgot to mention that.

My clan is active but I still didn’t get it

> 2533274813317074;3:
> I think this has happened to a few folk so far, possibly due to some of the site issues happening today. Will be a lot more traffic on Waypoint today than usual. Give it a little time, it could be that your PM is just a bit delayed

Are u a rep? if so thank you

where do you start a clan?

> 2601632999030591;8:
> where do you start a clan?

Scroll up to the top of this page click on spartan companies then you can create of join one from there.

i got it pretty fast. i think your clan has to have at least the 4 members… what i didn’t get was the badge.

If any want to join a Clan, Fire Team Charlie is now open to all

Yea its gotta be “active”. 4 players gotta join otherwise they would give out bunch of req packs for all the 1 member companies.

> 2533274921533354;11:
> If any want to join a Clan, Fire Team Charlie is now open to all

That better be a reference to the old machinima

> 2535446745362600;12:
> Yea its gotta be “active”. 4 players gotta join otherwise they would give out bunch of req packs for all the 1 member companies.

My clan is active

> 2533274793023616;13:
> > 2533274921533354;11:
> > If any want to join a Clan, Fire Team Charlie is now open to all
>
>
> That better be a reference to the old machinima

actually i was referencing the fire team chief, cortana, and others were part of during the battle of installation 04. They were the group that raided the truth and reconciliation as well as the “Weapons Cache” (flood containment facility).
Also you can respond to this for an invite