No Req bundle pack this week ?

I coulda swore i was on week 5 with my Warzone Req Bundle, and i got no WZ packs this week or last, and the icon for it isn’t up on the store either? Anybody have any ideas on how to check this out? Thank You - Justin

Lol, the Warzone req bundle ended last November, mate. It’s not showing up in the store cause once you get the bundle once, you can’t get it again.

> 2533274928314136;2:
> Lol, the Warzone req bundle ended last November, mate. It’s not showing up in the store cause once you get the bundle once, you can’t get it again.

But he still should have gotten all packs up to week 7.

If you haven’t bought it, it’s still available in the store.

The warzone req bundle still shows up in my req store. If I click it, the message is you have already purchased this bundle. Sorry Justin, no clue as to how to solve your issue. The packs came weekly, but I never counted them.

> 2533274928314136;2:
> Lol, the Warzone req bundle ended last November, mate. It’s not showing up in the store cause once you get the bundle once, you can’t get it again.

It didn’t end November? Its still there even 343i mentioned its still available even after the arena bundle drops but through the Microsoft store. I had my last Warzone reqs drop in January because I didn’t play when it came out and there’s an option to buy the bundle if you haven’t already so not sure what bs your pulling.

> 2533274925960280;5:
> > 2533274928314136;2:
> > Lol, the Warzone req bundle ended last November, mate. It’s not showing up in the store cause once you get the bundle once, you can’t get it again.
>
>
> It didn’t end November? Its still there even 343i mentioned its still available even after the arena bundle drops but through the Microsoft store. I had my last Warzone reqs drop in January because I didn’t play when it came out and there’s an option to buy the bundle if you haven’t already so not sure what bs your pulling.

That’s fair enough, I guess he didn’t get it at launch. :stuck_out_tongue: Sorry OP if I came off as a bit of an -Yoink-.
In all seriousness, I’d contact 343 or Frank O’Connor on Twitter, they might be able to do something.