No refund for HCC

Hi for those of you that as received a refund for this broken game your lucky i live in Canada i have contact Microsoft chat support for a refund and they don’t want to grant it because they are working on the game they said so if you are like me not happy whit the game at his current state at least for the multiplayer part and live and Canada and want to ask them for a refund try your luck but i am pretty sure they will says no.

I wish you best of luck if you try to ask them for one or if you gonna wait for the game to be fix

PS: i was just wanted to share my experience whit them for this matter

Sincerely Eikichi

> 2535463740255622;1:
> Hi for those of you that as received a refund for this broken game your lucky i live in Canada i have contact Microsoft chat support for a refund and they don’t want to grant it because they are working on the game they said so if you are like me not happy whit the game at his current state at least for the multiplayer part and live and Canada and want to ask them for a refund try your luck but i am pretty sure they will says no.
>
> I wish you best of luck if you try to ask them for one or if you gonna wait for the game to be fix
>
> PS: i was just wanted to share my experience whit them for this matter
>
> Sincerely Eikichi

Call 800-4-my-xbox. Ask for a supervisor. Be polite. You’ll get it. Good luck.

Editing this post, going against something I said earlier. Disregard this.

> 2776549591710208;2:
> > 2535463740255622;1:
> > Hi for those of you that as received a refund for this broken game your lucky i live in Canada i have contact Microsoft chat support for a refund and they don’t want to grant it because they are working on the game they said so if you are like me not happy whit the game at his current state at least for the multiplayer part and live and Canada and want to ask them for a refund try your luck but i am pretty sure they will says no.
> >
> > I wish you best of luck if you try to ask them for one or if you gonna wait for the game to be fix
> >
> > PS: i was just wanted to share my experience whit them for this matter
> >
> > Sincerely Eikichi
>
>
> Call 800-4-my-xbox. Ask for a supervisor. Be polite. You’ll get it. Good luck.

Thx dude gona try that