No real competitive rank confirmed

They said it in the stream, it will work in the background to match you but that’s it. So the same thing as reach, also may i mention that didn’t work. (And not even the user can see anything)

It’s stricter than reach basically…

Already topics on this… many topics.

Halo 4 ranked = Halo 4 social playlist balanced search.

Ok, What else is the same as reach you and your magical time machine have found by playing the game? Really people just wait and see the final project first before passing judgement.

You don’t say?

So sad 343 is going to turn its back on the competitive community.

I will laugh when this game online population tanks in 6 months… Halo 4 = Reach 2

> Ok, What else is the same as reach you and your magical time machine have found by playing the game? Really people just wait and see the final project first before passing judgement.

THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE GAME JUST SAID IT.

The second I heard this on the livestream I knew that people would -Yoink- on the forums. Yes, it will be like reach’s system (or at least that’s what I have gathered from it) but unlike Reach it will work.

At least make your own rank visible to yourself, knowing how you rank against the world gives you something to strive for, to get better and tune your skills.

Can We all just BOOOOOOOOOOOO 343 for a while… Get the point through that this is a dumb idea!!!

> > Ok, What else is the same as reach you and your magical time machine have found by playing the game? Really people just wait and see the final project first before passing judgement.
>
> THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE GAME JUST SAID IT.

Did they say it was exactly the same system as reach? Or is it just “similar”. Two completely different things. Just becuase the system was sub par in Reach doesn’t mean 343 didn’t implement it in a way that actually works properly.

> They said it in the stream, it will work in the background to match you but that’s it. <mark>So the same thing as reach, also may i mention that didn’t work.</mark> (And not even the user can see anything)

But the problem with Reach was that the matchmaking system was broken. It had nothing to do with ranks being invisible.

> > > Ok, What else is the same as reach you and your magical time machine have found by playing the game? Really people just wait and see the final project first before passing judgement.
> >
> > THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE GAME JUST SAID IT.
>
> Did they say it was exactly the same system as reach? Or is it just “similar”. Two completely different things. Just becuase the system was sub par in Reach doesn’t mean 343 didn’t implement it in a way that actually works properly.

True skill is true skill.

> > They said it in the stream, it will work in the background to match you but that’s it. <mark>So the same thing as reach, also may i mention that didn’t work.</mark> (And not even the user can see anything)
>
> But the problem with Reach was that the matchmaking system was broken. It had nothing to do with ranks being invisible.

Agreed.

The rank system is not going to work anything like Reach’s original system did.

Please use this thread to discuss the ranking system

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst126366_Ranking-system-as-of-10-31-12.aspx