No Quit Booting

I play MCC on Friday-Sunday. For at least a month, I am getting randomly booted from matchmaking. Sometimes as little as 15 minutes, the most recent being 3 hours. This has gone on long enough. I am being told that I am being banned for “quitting too many games.” Funny thing is, I haven’t quit in months probably.

I need someone to help look at my account and figure out what it is showing as to why I am getting banned.
Also, how come EVERY TIME I start the game up, I am told that, “Multiplayer is not available on my system due to a setting”… in which I press the okay button and continue to log in my guest no problem. (until 1-15 games down the road when we get booted for nothing).

> 2535439598460190;1:
> I play MCC on Friday-Sunday. For at least a month, I am getting randomly booted from matchmaking. Sometimes as little as 15 minutes, the most recent being 3 hours. This has gone on long enough. I am being told that I am being banned for “quitting too many games.” Funny thing is, I haven’t quit in months probably.
>
> I need someone to help look at my account and figure out what it is showing as to why I am getting banned.
> Also, how come EVERY TIME I start the game up, I am told that, “Multiplayer is not available on my system due to a setting”… in which I press the okay button and continue to log in my guest no problem. (until 1-15 games down the road when we get booted for nothing).

What account do you use for playing multiplayer? Your service record is showing that you have not yet played the MCC under your posting account.

The account in question is: “WindyAchiever83”

So glad these forums are the official recourse for game problems.

Much faster than an email or phone number.

i have same problem :cry:

Similar issue, Halo Master Chief collection, when on online matchmaking, I am getting booted out randomly don’t know why, and I am gettin banned for it… what’s the solutions?

For those with similar issues:
Does it happen when you are by yourself, or with guests ?

Just got a 20 minute ban. Rolling 4 deep in a party with friends across the country. Why in the WORLD would I be quitting ?