No PM's? Even sent ones not cached?

I dunno whats going on but Im not getting any PM’s atm on the site in any shape or form. I also cant even see the PM’s ive sent in the cached folder.

Does someone know wtf is going on?

I havent been able to send or recieve PMs since I joined the forum…

I just assumed it was a side effect of being new to the forum… like signatures…

Wait what?

Whats the point of a PM system if it doesnt work? How am I supposed to contact other members without clogging up the forum with threads?

yea I sent you a PM, but i dont think it registered. oh well

you need to go to “My Profile” there is a option for private message settings, you then have to select to see PMs from everyone option. I believe it is set to buddies by default…

I have spec code and am looking to trade

Check your settings (My Profile->Private Message Preferences). They could be set to only receive private messages from buddies, and the people you are sending them to could have the same option selected as well.

> Check your settings (My Profile->Private Message Preferences). They could be set to only receive private messages from buddies, and the people you are sending them to could have the same option selected as well.

i should be a monitor… i responded 3 minutes before you with the same info… Nice work brah!

OK so Ive set it to recieve all now. What about messages from prior to that? A very kind member said they were sending me a code.

you will have to get him to send again the ones from before do not show up…

This is the Halo 4 Forum

I changed the PM options, but does that mean that the ones I sent prior to the change did not happen?

What an odd system…

> I changed the PM options, but does that mean that the ones I sent prior to the change did not happen?
>
> What an odd system…

Sadly you’ll have to re-send them.

Someone on the backend thought it would be cool to change the setting from ‘ALL USERS’ to ‘BUDDIES’ by default.