No Playable Elites In Multiplayer

343i have confirmed you will not be able to play as elites in Multiplayer because they are focused on the Spartan IV’s, honestly I think this is a good move for them, although I enjoyed playing as the elites in halo reach’s Invasion gametype, you were never really supposed to play as they enemy (except for halo 3 when they were on your side)

What do you guys think? leave your reply below and i’ll set up a poll :slight_smile:

TO CUSTOM GAMES IT IS THEN!!!

haha, I am also sad duel wielding is gone too so no spraying Spartans down with duel plasma rifles :frowning:

I don’t really mind, though I loved playing as an Elite sometimes.

> haha, I am also sad duel wielding is gone too so no spraying Spartans down with duel plasma rifles :frowning:

Oh well, that was actually a good tactic.

Yh same here, if you look at the poll people rather don’t want it or don’t mind so I guess 343 made a right move for halo 4. keep in mind only 4 people out of the 1000000’s that play halo have voted lol.

I know it was fun as hell to :frowning:

Haters gonna hate =_=;;

I want Elites back. I never played as them, but the option was nice. Added some variety to Matchmaking too. They probably got thrown out because they don’t look enough like CoD soldiers.

sigh

343i is driving this game into the ground. :frowning:

> I know it was fun as hell to :frowning:

The best part about it is that no one used them! I used to own on The Pit!

> > I know it was fun as hell to :frowning:
>
>
>
> The best part about it is that no one used them! I used to own on The Pit!

I believe that “No one” part is very, very inaccurate.

> I want Elites back. I never played as them, but the option was nice. Added some variety to Matchmaking too. They probably got thrown out because they don’t look enough like CoD soldiers.
>
> sigh
>
> 343i is driving this game into the ground. :frowning:

You really think that’s why they removed them?

> > > I know it was fun as hell to :frowning:
> >
> >
> >
> > The best part about it is that no one used them! I used to own on The Pit!
>
> I believe that “No one” part is very, very inaccurate.

Hahaha. It’s just no one used them in MY matches. I don’t know why…

-_-

> > I want Elites back. I never played as them, but the option was nice. Added some variety to Matchmaking too. They probably got thrown out because they don’t look enough like CoD soldiers.
> >
> > sigh
> >
> > 343i is driving this game into the ground. :frowning:
>
> You really think that’s why they removed them?

Pretty much. I know the new “multiplayer fiction” disagrees with Elites being there, but it’s a game. No one would care if they stepped over this new fiction for such a good addition.

They started phasing out Elites in Reach because it wasn’t enough like CoD. Now they’re throwing them out the window.

> > > I want Elites back. I never played as them, but the option was nice. Added some variety to Matchmaking too. They probably got thrown out because they don’t look enough like CoD soldiers.
> > >
> > > sigh
> > >
> > > 343i is driving this game into the ground. :frowning:
> >
> > You really think that’s why they removed them?
>
> Pretty much. I know the new “multiplayer fiction” disagrees with Elites being there, but it’s a game. No one would care if they stepped over this new fiction for such a good addition.
>
> They started phasing out Elites in Reach because it wasn’t enough like CoD. Now they’re throwing them out the window.

I don’t know what to think, although I don’t mind because I play as a Spartan.

Well, they could always find a way to include them while the fiction reminas intact.

It’s not the Elites specifically that I’ll miss, it’s the Invasion gametype, which was the most interesting and creative multiplayer mode that Halo ever got since CE. Hopefully there will be some other kind of multi-stage Objective game to make up for its loss.

“Halo 4’s multiplayer is focusing on Spartan IV’s” is not an excuse imo. Halo Reach focused too much on Spartan III’s, and even then, Elites were still playable in multiplayer to some extent.

I think 343 is making a big mistake taking out elites. I think a lot more people want elites back rather than not. They could even somewhat modify the story so they can fit in. I don’t think t would even be that big of a deal if they didn’t and just threw them in. Taking out elites is taking fun out of halo. I think they would make the community very happy and excited for halo 4 if they included playable elites. Bringing back elites is the right choice, 343.

> I think 343 is making a big mistake taking out elites. I think a lot more people want elites back rather than not. They could even somewhat modify the story so they can fit in. I don’t think t would even be that big of a deal if they didn’t and just threw them in. Taking out elites is taking fun out of halo. I think they would make the community very happy and excited for halo 4 if they included playable elites. Bringing back elites is the right choice, 343.

I believe the percentage who likes or uses elites is quite small. Its nothing to do with COD. If you want to play as a elite go back to halo 3.

It’s screwing over the Machinima crowd too. Arbiter will have to play a Spartan in Arby n’ the Chief. Sadface.