NO PHYSICAL DISC?

So I read about this on the official xbox.com website and needless to say I’m very upset about this the limited collectors edition will not come with a physical copy of the disc but instead you’ll be getting a digital copy which in my opinion is stupid because it comes with a steel book yet no disc why? 343i please include a disk caus I don’t feel it warrants its huge price I it does not include it, other than that I wanna hear my fellow Spartans opinions on this what do you all hink about this?

> 2533274919884691;1:
> So I read about this on the official xbox.com website and needless to say I’m very upset about this the limited collectors edition will not come with a physical copy of the disc but instead you’ll be getting a digital copy which in my opinion is stupid because it comes with a steel book yet no disc why? 343i please include a disk caus I don’t feel it warrants its huge price I it does not include it, other than that I wanna hear my fellow Spartans opinions on this what do you all hink about this?

Just remember, it doesn’t warrant a $250 price tag, with or without the disc. Blu-ray discs are nearly free for them, and the services to get their game copied onto discs, and the artwork pressed isn’t even that expensive for you or I to have specially done if we had our own game project in the works. $250 is ridiculous, but it has nothing to do with missing a $1.00 disc.

Still, the disc should be in there. Every physical game should also be registered to a digital code…because digital codes cost quite literally nothing, and they ensure we have the ability to play the games we purchased no matter what.

Holly mother of chief 250$? What the hell I thought it was jus 200 dollars wow though I read it the price is bloody high 343i or microsoft lay off whatever your smoking I’m getting the 89 dollars collector’s edition instead

Collectors editions are always really expensive like that, no matter what bonus. Me, I am not buying a $150 statue, I am sticking with the $100 LE which has everything but the statue for $150 cheaper, oh and it has a disc.

There’s already a thread for this:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/put-disc-in-limited-collectors-edition/0a7de8a6-091f-4d82-af98-075b96e49a2c/posts