No Perm Unlocks With Gold Packs

For some reason every time I purchase a gold pack with REQ points I don’t receive any permanent unlocks even though I know I haven’t unlocked everything. Instead all I receive are 6000 REQ points when I purchase one.

This means you have unlocked all permanents available in the general REQ pool. Any remaining permanents are unlocked through special means, like commendations or special REQ packs.

Also try buying silver packs and see if the same thing happens. I assume you did silvers before golds, but if you have a lot of reqs left to unlock maybe you never finished your silver packs. It is also worth noting that I found I could only unlock mongoose variants through bronze packs. Those were my last unlocks since I never bought bronze packs until the end.

> 2533274843634673;3:
> Also try buying silver packs and see if the same thing happens. I assume you did silvers before golds, but if you have a lot of reqs left to unlock maybe you never finished your silver packs. It is also worth noting that I found I could only unlock mongoose variants through bronze packs. Those were my last unlocks since I never bought bronze packs until the end.

Same deal for me. Those Mongoose certifications were sooooo annoying!

Yeah I opened some silver packs and started getting perm unlocks. Never thought they had items specifically set to silver and bronze packs. Figured they would all be accessible in gold packs.