No Perfection Medal in WZ?

Well thats great, I’ve yet to make a Perfection in H5 (had plenty in H3) and in my last game in WZ I went 16 - 0 and wasn’t awarded the medal. Will this ever be fixed or are we SOL? :frowning:

Well WZ is way easier to get a perection then in other modes (sit back in base and snipe long range, then back peddle to safety) so it makes sense why you wouldnt get the medal.

I believe perfection only comes in arena. And I think it says specifically slayer based games

‘Perfection’
“Win a Slayer game without dying and with at least 15 kills.”

Straight from the medal description.

Went 16-0 in BTB CTF. Went 18-0 in WZA on Summit. No medal tho. :frowning: The medal is hard enough to get already I don’t see why they don’t make it available for any game type. Also I’ve only gotten one perfection in Halo 5 and that was during the beta. FeElSbAdMaN

> 2533275013544907;1:
> Well thats great, I’ve yet to make a Perfection in H5 (had plenty in H3) and in my last game in WZ I went 16 - 0 and wasn’t awarded the medal. Will this ever be fixed or are we SOL? :frowning:

It is an objective game type

Perfections are really hard to get now. Not many new players, mostly veterans. I could have had my second one this season but the final kill of the game was a kill from the grave by me. lol

I’ve gotten unfriggenbelievable before but no perfection. perfection would be too easy if it was on warzone

Perfection has always been a slayer-only medal. I thought everybody knew that?

Has it been like this in past games? I swore in H3 you could get a Perfection in any playlist. Meh, oh well. I know I did it, and did it WITHOUT camping :slight_smile:

> 2533275013544907;10:
> Has it been like this in past games? I swore in H3 you could get a Perfection in any playlist. Meh, oh well. I know I did it, and did it WITHOUT camping :slight_smile:

I’m certain it was. It was most likely made that way by Bungie to discourage people from avoiding the objectives in other game types to try to not die. A pretty good decision if you ask me.

> 2533274882946587;5:
> Went 16-0 in BTB CTF. Went 18-0 in WZA on Summit. No medal tho. :frowning: The medal is hard enough to get already I don’t see why they don’t make it available for any game type. Also I’ve only gotten one perfection in Halo 5 and that was during the beta. FeElSbAdMaN

It has always been slayer only, that’s why.

I have gotten so many perfections in WZ