No Perfection medal in slayer game....

Watched my friend go 15-0 and later 24-0 and get no perfection medal. Is this a reoccuring problem with people in the game?

Thx

Same with me I went 16-0 once and didn’t get any progress on the commendation.

Yeah my buddy was pretty mad specially after the second time. Its not easy getting a perfection! I even saved some screen shots LOL

Happened to me too. I think I was 25-0 or w/e untouchable medal spree is and never got the challenge.

Edit: Double sucked for me too because it was on the same day that it was a daily challenge.

There is no Perfection medal anymore. It just counts toward the Commendation.

> There is no Perfection medal anymore. It just counts toward the Commendation.

Mine didn’t even do that when I did it. I still have a 0 there.

Serious??? Wow how did I not know that…

Thx!

> Mine didn’t even do that when I did it. I still have a 0 there.

0 out of what? If it says 0/2 and not 0/1, that means it counted. It only takes one Perfection to get to the next level of the Commendation.

Tis a commendation now, no medal. Not a big loss.

There is no medal, and to make ot clear.

To get the commendation, the 15-0 must be attained in a Slayer gametype, not objective

I know you can’t get a perfection in either CTF or Dominion. They simply won’t count toward the commendation as you got them in a Objective playlist.

But otherwise yeah, no perfection medals however you can get the ranks in the commendation. It’s the same with exterminations, however extermations will unlock the recruit tigr legs (which I have thanks to SWAT). I don’t know if a perfection will unlock any armor skins, can anyone enlighten me on that topic?

> I know you can’t get a perfection in either CTF or Dominion. They simply won’t count toward the commendation as you got them in a Objective playlist.
>
> But otherwise yeah, no perfection medals however you can get the ranks in the commendation. It’s the same with exterminations, however extermations will unlock the recruit tigr legs (which I have thanks to SWAT). I don’t know if a perfection will unlock any armor skins, can anyone enlighten me on that topic?

Think perfection master gets forearms or whatever

We have a stupid generic kill medal to make noobs feel better, but no perfection medal.