no penalty for quitting ?

So i noticed there is no penalty for quitting.
In Reach there was à time penalty for quitting and nog there is non.

The join in progres mechanic can not be an excuse for not giving penalty’s for quitting.
À time penalty with xp los would be à good start.

> So i noticed there is no penalty for quitting.
> In Reach there was à time penalty for quitting and no there is non.
>
> The join in progres mechanic can not be an excuse for not giving penalty’s for quitting.
> À time penalty with xp los would be à good start.

The problem with this is, the stupid join in progress feature likes to start games one sided and expects the game to be even. And when there are quitters and it sticks me into a game where i have no chance to win should i be penalized for quitting? I think 343I needs to fix a few of the major problem people are complaining about rather then penalizing us for their stupidity.

I am for punishing quitters, but not when the system is causing them to do so.

exiting to the menu after a game to re-start search, check stats ETC as is the normal in halo is counted as a quit, so, to implement a punishment for quitting will wrongfully punish millions of players.

> exiting to the menu after a game to re-start search, check stats ETC as is the normal in halo is counted as a quit, so, to implement a punishment for quitting will wrongfully punish millions of players.

LOL 343. I didn’t know the system was broken that bad LOL.

> > So i noticed there is no penalty for quitting.
> > In Reach there was à time penalty for quitting and no there is non.
> >
> > The join in progres mechanic can not be an excuse for not giving penalty’s for quitting.
> > À time penalty with xp los would be à good start.
>
> The problem with this is, the stupid join in progress feature likes to start games one sided and expects the game to be even. And when there are quitters and it sticks me into a game where i have no chance to win should i be penalized for quitting? I think 343I needs to fix a few of the major problem people are complaining about rather then penalizing us for their stupidity.
>
> I am for punishing quitters, but not when the system is causing them to do so.

This. I played a match the other day which started 5v2… All of my wut

man no way! not until they add a local search option, I want to be able to drop out of terrible laggy games when they come, without being punished.

also inb4 “get better internet”

I think the reason is because they added the “join session in progress”. Since we didnt have this in the previous games, people got a temp ban because it left their teammates short a few players since the system would not allow other people to join in. But now that people CAN join in, there is no need for the temp ban.

I personally like the join in feature. Not because I can back out with no penalty, but because teams who lose players can actually get the help they need now if they lose teammmates.

> exiting to the menu after a game to re-start search, check stats ETC as is the normal in halo is counted as a quit, so, to implement a punishment for quitting will wrongfully punish millions of players.

That is completely stupid, i always back out of the lobby after a game, to check my stats medals, sometimes to check tactics in theatre.

Now it is counted as a quit!?!?!

WTF 343

Nope, people should be allowed to quit bad matches if they want.

Well, when the game starts 3 vs 4 leading to the opponents gaining weapons control, and the join in progress never picks up a fourth player . . . a quit ban would feel like a punch to the face.

i don’t quit a lot of games, the only games I quit are when lag happens or the teams are TOTALLY UNEVEN!

There is a quit penalty in Halo 4. You have to quit x number of games in y amount of time, and I don’t know what x and y are, but I do know that they’re both pretty high. So if you get the ban (sixty minutes) it’s because you made it your purpose to get it.

There is penalty for quitting on Halo 4.

The only times I quit are when having the objective held on me by a full team of statwhores, when there’s gamebreaking unplayable lag that doesn’t get better after 30 seconds, or when I’m one of the last 2 in the game on my team.

way to revive a thread that was 2 1/2 years old.

> 2533274953442704;15:
> way to revive a thread that was 2 1/2 years old.

Way to ease this practice by stating the obvious other than posting something constructive.

If there is a quitting system for H4 then I haven’t seen it, on Reach, I’ll get it once in awhile in MM due to errands and such but now a days I play customs.