No "open" privacy option kills custom games.

Some people have not noticed but there is no option for “open” in privacy settings this makes it very hard for custom games to grow because you have to ask someone to invite you or if your friend is playing they need to have you added on there friend list to join… The custom game community cant grow without it remember the good old days on reach when you would navigate through your recent players and join a random custom game? It was a key element for custom games and i think its very bad for the custom game community if they don’t implement the option.

If anyone could tweet to a developer about this or something it would really help!

> 2533274936067457;1:
> Some people have not noticed but there is no option for “open” in privacy settings this makes it very hard for custom games to grow because you have to ask someone to invite you or if your friend is playing they need to have you added on there friend list to join… The custom game community cant grow without it remember the good old days on reach when you would navigate through your recent players and join a random custom game? It was a key element for custom games and i think its very bad for the custom game community if they don’t implement the option.
>
> If anyone could tweet to a developer about this or something it would really help!

I literally have never done that once. I always ask for an invite as a part of what I consider to be XBL courtesy.

Maybe the reason this hasn’t been discused or mentioned previously is because it wasn’t as widely done as you thought?

This is constantly done in and is still being done in halo: reach i still have friends who play custom games and we all do the method i just described to join custom games in halo reach! I’m not sure how long you have been playing custom games before but it was a very important feature especially since there is no friend requesting on Xbox one.