No One Left Behind - ACHIEVEMENT HELP

No One Left Behind 20G
Saved at least one Marine in Chapter 3 of Episode 2 of Spartan Ops on Heroic or harder.

Really struggling getting this on my own (marines are so frustrating!). Anybody fancy grinding through this quickly? Send me a message and I’ll invite you. Also, I can’t mic because of a throat infection.

GT - Domi Q95

I can join in just send me an invite :slight_smile:

I tried 5 times the other day with my buddy. We would get to the part where the liches (i think thats what they are?) come in and you have to blow them up with ALL the marines alive and then they would just pretty much kill themselves. Gave up. I wouldn’t do it without 4 people who are covering everything.

> I can join in just send me an invite :slight_smile:

Whats’s your gamertag?

> > I can join in just send me an invite :slight_smile:
>
> Whats’s your gamertag?

mackan e jag

I actually glitched this at one point, a marine got stuck in a pillar around the base of the tower (and its happened more than once). As he was stuck in the pillar he couldn’t be killed and thus, he was “saved” and achievement unlocked.

> > > I can join in just send me an invite :slight_smile:
> >
> > Whats’s your gamertag?
>
> mackan e jag

Alright, invited. I’ll start in 5mins, just waiting to see if anybody else joins

That really burns me as well, even solo I’ve managed getting all the marines into the tower, only to get killed, spawning way back at the bottom of the hill. By the time I even get back to the base of the tower they’ve all been slaughtered.

> I tried 5 times the other day with my buddy. We would get to the part where the liches (i think thats what they are?) come in and you have to blow them up with ALL the marines alive and then they would just pretty much kill themselves. Gave up. I wouldn’t do it without 4 people who are covering everything.

I got lucky, one of the marines glitched into a wall and survived.