no one is getting the UNSC RAPTOR TRUCK.

i ultimately denied this because no one is getting the UNSC RAPTOR just like Cartoon network -Yoink- ben 10 movie alien swarm and nobody got kevins car. it was showed on the youtube video the car was destroyed. so 343i is going to do the same thing but not destroying it they just building for show.

they better use a huge -Yoink- bomb for that i want to see a crater!

> i ultimately denied this because no one is getting the UNSC RAPTOR just like Cartoon network Yoink! ben 10 movie alien swarm and nobody got kevins car. it was showed on the youtube video the car was destroyed. so 343i is going to do the same thing but not destroying it they just building for show.

Proof?

go on youtube

I got it, I played Forza Horizon .

> i ultimately denied this because no one is getting the UNSC RAPTOR just like Cartoon network Yoink! ben 10 movie alien swarm and nobody got kevins car. it was showed on the youtube video the car was destroyed. so 343i is going to do the same thing but not destroying it they just building for show.

The sad thing is that this contest was a disaster from the start.

1. You need to be 18 and a legal US resident. Proof of age is required. Can’t play on daddy’s account.
  2. Boosting and cheating kind of defeated the purpose of trying.
  3. It’s not how you play, but how MUCH you play. (Average gamer doesn’t stand a chance)
  4. Taxes. That’s right, taxes. Any prizes you win are subject to taxes. Meaning, whoever does win has to fork over about $20,000-$25,000 in taxes before they can take possession of said vehicle. Didn’t think you actually get anything for free.

This was a huge mistake and not very well thought out. I am not surprised given how things have been handled so far.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

hey idiot im not one of those stupid kids. im 18

> > i ultimately denied this because no one is getting the UNSC RAPTOR just like Cartoon network Yoink! ben 10 movie alien swarm and nobody got kevins car. it was showed on the youtube video the car was destroyed. so 343i is going to do the same thing but not destroying it they just building for show.
>
> The sad thing is that this contest was a disaster from the start.
>
> 1. You need to be 18 and a legal US resident. Proof of age is required. Can’t play on daddy’s account.
> 2. Boosting and cheating kind of defeated the purpose of trying.
> 3. It’s not how you play, but how MUCH you play. (Average gamer doesn’t stand a chance)
> <mark>4. Taxes. That’s right, taxes. Any prizes you win are subject to taxes. Meaning, whoever does win has to fork over about $20,000-$25,000 in taxes before they can take possession of said vehicle. Didn’t think you actually get anything for free.</mark>
>
> This was a huge mistake and not very well thought out. I am not surprised given how things have been handled so far.

Paying taxes on large prizes over a certain monetary value has always been a thing for contests, and isn’t exclusive to this one.

Remember when Oprah got a lot of coverage for giving everyone in the audience a new car? Yep, they had to pay taxes on it.

>

No need for hostility. That age thing was a general consensus toward the contest, not a jab at you. I was merely stating that you have to be 18 to actually win. The kids are still going to play thinking they will win. I would just like to know what the total number of DQ’s is at the end.

> > i ultimately denied this because no one is getting the UNSC RAPTOR just like Cartoon network Yoink! ben 10 movie alien swarm and nobody got kevins car. it was showed on the youtube video the car was destroyed. so 343i is going to do the same thing but not destroying it they just building for show.
>
> The sad thing is that this contest was a disaster from the start.
>
> 1. You need to be 18 and a legal US resident. Proof of age is required. Can’t play on daddy’s account.
> 2. Boosting and cheating kind of defeated the purpose of trying.
> 3. It’s not how you play, but how MUCH you play. (Average gamer doesn’t stand a chance)
> 4. Taxes. That’s right, taxes. Any prizes you win are subject to taxes. Meaning, whoever does win has to fork over about $20,000-$25,000 in taxes before they can take possession of said vehicle. Didn’t think you actually get anything for free.
>
> This was a huge mistake and not very well thought out. I am not surprised given how things have been handled so far.

The base price is about 43K, so with taxes, it should be less than 25K in taxes. I would estimate about 15-18 top (33% at most)

Were I to win (I won’t, firmly in tier 2), I’d be happy to pay the taxes for it.

well i bet nobody is going to win the truck

> > > i ultimately denied this because no one is getting the UNSC RAPTOR just like Cartoon network Yoink! ben 10 movie alien swarm and nobody got kevins car. it was showed on the youtube video the car was destroyed. so 343i is going to do the same thing but not destroying it they just building for show.
> >
> > The sad thing is that this contest was a disaster from the start.
> >
> > 1. You need to be 18 and a legal US resident. Proof of age is required. Can’t play on daddy’s account.
> > 2. Boosting and cheating kind of defeated the purpose of trying.
> > 3. It’s not how you play, but how MUCH you play. (Average gamer doesn’t stand a chance)
> > <mark>4. Taxes. That’s right, taxes. Any prizes you win are subject to taxes. Meaning, whoever does win has to fork over about $20,000-$25,000 in taxes before they can take possession of said vehicle. Didn’t think you actually get anything for free.</mark>
> >
> > This was a huge mistake and not very well thought out. I am not surprised given how things have been handled so far.
>
> Paying taxes on large prizes over a certain monetary value has always been a thing for contests, and isn’t exclusive to this one.
>
> Remember when Oprah got a lot of coverage for giving everyone in the audience a new car? Yep, they had to pay taxes on it.

Exactly. I remember that. Everyone in the audience was so happy until they found out about the taxes. Many know about the taxes on prizes, but many don’t know just how expensive they actually are. Then there are others that have no clue that winning something requires you to pay taxes on that item.

> > > i ultimately denied this because no one is getting the UNSC RAPTOR just like Cartoon network Yoink! ben 10 movie alien swarm and nobody got kevins car. it was showed on the youtube video the car was destroyed. so 343i is going to do the same thing but not destroying it they just building for show.
> >
> > The sad thing is that this contest was a disaster from the start.
> >
> > 1. You need to be 18 and a legal US resident. Proof of age is required. Can’t play on daddy’s account.
> > 2. Boosting and cheating kind of defeated the purpose of trying.
> > 3. It’s not how you play, but how MUCH you play. (Average gamer doesn’t stand a chance)
> > 4. Taxes. That’s right, taxes. Any prizes you win are subject to taxes. Meaning, whoever does win has to fork over about $20,000-$25,000 in taxes before they can take possession of said vehicle. Didn’t think you actually get anything for free.
> >
> > This was a huge mistake and not very well thought out. I am not surprised given how things have been handled so far.
>
> The base price is about 43K, so with taxes, it should be less than 25K in taxes. I would estimate about 15-18 top (33% at most)
>
> Were I to win (I won’t, firmly in tier 2), I’d be happy to pay the taxes for it.

I don’t know what Raptor your thinking of, but a standard Raptor starts about $50,000. The Halo 4 Raptor is customized with a list price of $73,000.

well i felt sorry for someone who ever gets the truck and pay for the taxes.

> I don’t know what Raptor your thinking of, but a standard Raptor starts about $50,000. The Halo 4 Raptor is customized with a list price of $73,000.

This one

Base Price: $43,340

> well i felt sorry for someone who ever gets the truck and pay for the taxes.

You feel sorry for someone who gets a brand new vehicle for 33% of sticker price?

Ok then…

> well i felt sorry for someone who ever gets the truck and pay for the taxes.

If they don’t blow it up first?

Actually, I would LOVE to see that. lol

> > I don’t know what Raptor your thinking of, but a standard Raptor starts about $50,000. The Halo 4 Raptor is customized with a list price of $73,000.
>
> This one
>
> Base Price: $43,340

You mean this one.

Halo 4 raptor

> > > I don’t know what Raptor your thinking of, but a standard Raptor starts about $50,000. The Halo 4 Raptor is customized with a list price of $73,000.
> >
> > This one
> >
> > Base Price: $43,340
>
> You mean this one.
>
> Halo 4 raptor

Yah I couldn’t find that page…which is why I specifically said BASE Raptor. I really didn’t expect (nor do I believe) that the Halo 4 portion increases the value 45%

I don’t think Cartoon Network could even afford to give away a car.

These guys sure as hell can with their <slightexaggeration>INFINITE MICROSOFT AND -Yoink!- MONIES</slightexaggeration>
The question is whether or not the recipient can afford to receive the car.

Edit: THESE ARROWS FRUSTRATE MEEEE