No one caught this yet?

So in the new IGN Vortex Map Walkthrough, Ryan clearly asked about that Falcon on that map and Kynan doesn’t correct him saying the Falcon isn’t in multiplayer.

So, with that said, was the Falcon confirmed?

What is your take on it?

No… it isn’t in the game we already have confirmation it will never be in Halo 4.

[deleted]

> No… it isn’t in the game we already have confirmation it will never be in Halo 4.

Where? Source?
Go watch the walkthrough. When Ryan brings it up, it seems like he already knows about it.

I feel like there will be some kind of UNSC air vehicle. A lot of people will disagree (mainly just because they think 343 sucks, therefore nothing positive can happen). The bulletin last week hinted that there were more things than listed and they have mentioned that there are things in multiplayer that they want to keep a surprise until launch. What would be worth keeping secret until launch? A new vehicle perhaps? Of course it could be anything such as playlists or something, but the denial at a lack of a UNSC air vehicle in me is betting on a new air vehicle to pop up once we all get our hands on the game.

It’s been mentioned several times here, try using the search button. This topic has been a thousand times over. It’s not in the game, it’s not in the guide, it’s not in the multiplayer.

EDIT: Zulgen the new air vehicle is the Broadsword, it is a campaign only flying vehicle for the UNSC.

I’m fairly sure that guy confirmed that the Falcon isn’t in Halo 4. For people who want to listen to that snippet it’s right at the end of the video.

Really shame that it didn’t make the cut, it’s a great looking vehicle. Did anything new from Reach make it into H4 except the Concussion Rifle? We didn’t even get Noble Six’ helmet.

> It’s been mentioned several times here, try using the search button. This topic has been a thousand times over. It’s not in the game, it’s not in the guide, it’s not in the multiplayer.
>
> EDIT: Zulgen the new air vehicle is the Broadsword, it is a <mark>campaign only</mark> flying vehicle for the UNSC.

Strictly speaking it could be in spartan ops or even the outer space DLC map in one of the map packs.

The falcon has been confirmed to not be in forge mode. It’s fairly straightforward this means it is not in War Games.

I assume it’s in for eye appeal under the circumstances.