No Mountain Dew Game Fuel

Lack of advertisements of Halo 5 in retail stores is really sad. I hope Halo 5 makes an appearance on some type of soda or chip brand before release date.

they made a deal with Monster Energy and Hot Pockets.

Mountain Dew is using… Black Ops 3? I think as their promotion.
Halo 5 is on UFC, Monsters, Hotpockets, Movie Trailers, Mission Impossible, football games, etc. Trust me, they are advertising themselves very well.

COD can keep their mountain dew, that stuff is horrendous. Monster tastes better than that stuff, even though it makes me feel like i’m gonna go into cardiac arrest.

> 2533274831364893;4:
> COD can keep their mountain dew, that stuff is horrendous. Monster tastes better than that stuff, even though it makes me feel like i’m gonna go into cardiac arrest.

That just means it’s working.

> 2535447317427844;5:
> > 2533274831364893;4:
> > COD can keep their mountain dew, that stuff is horrendous. Monster tastes better than that stuff, even though it makes me feel like i’m gonna go into cardiac arrest.
>
>
> That just means it’s working.

LOL, gotta love mtn dew

> 2533274831364893;4:
> COD can keep their mountain dew, that stuff is horrendous. Monster tastes better than that stuff, even though it makes me feel like i’m gonna go into cardiac arrest.

I think energy drinks are worst than soda.

> 2533274873954403;6:
> > 2535447317427844;5:
> > > 2533274831364893;4:
> > > COD can keep their mountain dew, that stuff is horrendous. Monster tastes better than that stuff, even though it makes me feel like i’m gonna go into cardiac arrest.
> >
> >
> > That just means it’s working.
>
>
> LOL, gotta love mtn dew

I dunno, to me mountain dew just tastes like slightly carbonated sugar water (an extreme amount of sugar). It has to be my least favorite soda brand that is popular. Generally energy drinks can be worse for your health though.

There are Halo branded Doritos in Mexico as well as the Monster Energy and Hot Pockets mentioned above.

I don’t mind mountain dew or monster, but just don’t drink them that often. Now you advertise that on beer and I’ll see it more often lol. Even water bottles would work well…

One day… in the grand future… Dr. Pepper will sponsor more than just football…

One can dream

Monster is better anyway, although not real healthy, but who cares about that crap, gettin fat n playin Halo is life baby!! :wink:

> 2535460563992418;12:
> Monster is better anyway, although not real healthy, but who cares about that crap, gettin fat n playin Halo is life baby!! :wink:

I agree! Even though you could do 25 push-ups every hour you’re awake, and 5 pull-ups every time you go to the bathroom (need the bar in the doorway), and some sit-ups here and there to improve yourself while playing games. That’s what I do, not every day i’ve been alive…

I’m actually glad… It was the most embarrassing thing the franchise ever did in my eyes.

Doritos Pope

I see ads on TV and YouTube all the time for Halo 5.

Code Red is the only good 'Dew anyway.

> 2535447317427844;3:
> Mountain Dew is using… Black Ops 3? I think as their promotion.
> Halo 5 is on UFC, Monsters, Hotpockets, Movie Trailers, Mission Impossible, football games, etc. Trust me, they are advertising themselves very well.

Mission Impossible where?

> 2533274856300271;17:
> > 2535447317427844;3:
> > Mountain Dew is using… Black Ops 3? I think as their promotion.
> > Halo 5 is on UFC, Monsters, Hotpockets, Movie Trailers, Mission Impossible, football games, etc. Trust me, they are advertising themselves very well.
>
>
> Mission Impossible where?

Blatantly on the screen while the blonde guy who is the computer dude is supposed to be at work. He’s playing on his dual computer screens. Then he puts the controller and stuff into his drawer with the game case was front and center and you could see it. Was only about 5-7 seconds total.

> 2533274831364893;4:

This, 100%.
Code Red is sadly the only good 'Dew.

Mountain dew is absolutely disgusting. I’m glad they went with Monster this time around.