No more slayer in Arena

Simple we don’t want slayer in arena.

Nah, I just want less of it in Arena.

> 2533274831191171;1:
> Simple we don’t want slayer in arena.

You mean YOU don’t want slayer in arena. Word of advice, don’t speak for the community. I know what you meant, but I’m just saying.

Team Arena isn’t going to change. It’s the official HCS/MLG playlist, so…yeah.

Team Arena represents the competitive game types played at Halo 5 HCS events.

In Social Arena, it’d be interesting to see how a Social Slayer playlist and Social Objective playlist did.

> 2535448706146827;4:
> Team Arena represents the competitive game types played at Halo 5 HCS events.
>
> In Social Arena, it’d be interesting to see how a Social Slayer playlist and Social Objective playlist did.

Agreed. Few rotational playlists actually have an objective (i.e., not Castle Wars) variant in it, so it’s difficult to play objective outside of Arena.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.</mark>
Eso es facil , en arena y social no vas a encontrar el mismo nivel de copetencia como quitar algo donde te toquen rivales buenos a otros como social donde no compiten mucho y no tratan de destacar

In my experience, and I played 300 or so matches in team arena last season, is that Slayer doesn’t drop a disproportionate amount of times. It’s also a different Slayer experience than other playlists.

I do wish I got strongholds more often as I just need strongholds wins for commendations, but not a huge deal.

Core play is disproportionately Slayer in my opinion though.

I love Slayer in Arena! Infact it’s my favourite playlist to play Slayer due to no autos, and much higher tier players to compete with! As a champ in HCS, I say it stays! Alot of other top HCS players agree.

> 2533274793640702;7:
> In my experience, and I played 300 or so matches in team arena last season, is that Slayer doesn’t drop a disproportionate amount of times. It’s also a different Slayer experience than other playlists.
>
> I do wish I got strongholds more often as I just need strongholds wins for commendations, but not a huge deal.
>
> Core play is disproportionately Slayer in my opinion though.

If anything, I think they made it so that Slayer games are seen even less than before, which is weird because in an actual tournament, you’ll be Slaying a lot more than playing these OBJ games.

Their shouldn’t be any playlists in ranked except a HCS playlist imo. We need just one ranked playlist that has all the maps and game types played in HCS and every other playlist i.e. doubles, slayer, team slayer, snipes etc should be social. Reach and other halo games didn’t have this many ranked playlists and we don’t need that many, this games social is terrible, only things you can play social or daft game modes like grifball etc, if you want to play 4v4 halo but not ranked you have to wait for core play to rotate in. And quick play has terrible mm and for some reason is super laggy, tbh core play is super laggy also.

> 2533274881148657;10:
> Their shouldn’t be any playlists in ranked except a HCS playlist imo. We need just one ranked playlist that has all the maps and game types played in HCS and every other playlist i.e. doubles, slayer, team slayer, snipes etc should be social. Reach and other halo games didn’t have this many ranked playlists and we don’t need that many, this games social is terrible, only things you can play social or daft game modes like grifball etc, if you want to play 4v4 halo but not ranked you have to wait for core play to rotate in. And quick play has terrible mm and for some reason is super laggy, tbh core play is super laggy also.

H2 and H3 had a similar amount of ranked playlists and you can’t really compare Reach and H4 since those games were all social to begin with except for Reach’s Arena playlist. I think the game needs a regular social Slayer playlist, but removing all the ranked playlists isn’t the right way to go about it especially since the game has already been out for over three years now with a ranked playlist option.