No More Seasons, Future Updates Only Be QoL?

With seasons coming to an end (sad because Reach did not get as many updates as I wanted but I am still thankful it’s even here!) does this mean all those future “smaller” updates will be quality of life updates only or can we still expect big things in those “small” updates?

Any sources?

Honestly I only expect to see qol and bug fixes going forward. Maybe some new items in the exchange

I’m hopeful we’ll see more features, customizations, and maps, but who knows, the people who work on MCC are different from those who work on Infinite.

I suspect they’ll trickle out the stuff that was planned for season 9, and some stuff from 10 that was done/nearly done. Other than that, I don’t expect anything but mod tools, and QoL fixes. Hopefully a proper server version will be released through steam way down the line.
Oh and I’m sure half the cosmetics will be butt ugly (again)

Quality of life over cosmetics I say. Things like being able to quit to the main menu/replay a mission after completing one with the click of a button on the post game report screen would be really nice to have.

the way they worded the last big blog for season 8, and with the knowledge of what was in the files and has yet to be added, it’s safe to say there is in fact still cosmetic content in the works for H2A and Halo 3, as well as possibly Halo Reach.
namely:

• Halo 3’s 7 remaining H:O sets from the files of Season 5, as well as some skins hinted at during the flights - H2A’s Skins that were hidden in the flights, as well as Visors and the Warrior armor set - Reach’s ‘Preserve’ chestif they don’t just drop everything into the exchange, it’s possible they might do Season 9 and 10 as short 50 tier things, but they’ll likely only be seasons in reference to the seasonal progression unlock system, since the real updates are whenever they’re ready.

as far as gameplay content goes, H2A, Halo 4, and H2C are still with unfinished in-file content that likely will be restored when the team gets to it, since some is completely doable. Halo 3 might also possibly still see one or two more maps at the very least depending on if the team decides the content as reasonable to complete within the given timeframe.

I am still hoping that the Halo Master Chief Collection will continue getting more updates in 2022. There is a lot of things 343 Industries can still do with the game. At the same time, I am also hoping that we can finally see the Bandanna Skull appearing in the Halo Reach campaign levels, Halo 3 campaign levels, Halo 3: ODST campaign levels and Halo 4 campaign levels.

Hopefully we can still get some minor stuff, like adding skulls from one game to another (like Bandanna from H1/2 to ODST, Reach, and so on) or maybe the ability to use custom skins and spartan armor in campaign.

> 2533274922337272;2:
> Honestly I only expect to see qol and bug fixes going forward. Maybe some new items in the exchange

That would be amazing dude, I think.

> 2535438002035715;9:
> > 2533274922337272;2:
> > Honestly I only expect to see qol and bug fixes going forward. Maybe some new items in the exchange
>
> That would be amazing dude, I think.

Yeah honestly I’d be more than happy with that at this point

Would love for the MCC to keep getting major updates but would be happy with the odd one here and there.

I just hope they add dedicated servers for campaign coop like they did for firefight

Well I assumed a few more seasons maybe 1 or 2 more after 8 but in longer times to get them as they said “season 8 is our last season of the year with many updates coming in 2022” or something very similar. I mostly just want to see more H2A customization and more QoL fixes maybe a few more weapon and vehicle skins aswell.

all i wanted was to customize my reach elite armor which said they been working on since season 3 but nothing :frowning: