No more forge maps

I’ve been playing a lot of MCC lately and I keep noticing 343 adding more forge maps to “classic” halo and I play MCC for old school maps, not some community forge map I’ve never played before. Keep that for halo 5 or something.

Forge should not be in MCC. Sorry

H2A barely had any maps so it’s a welcomed change.

> 2727626560040591;2:
> H2A barely had any maps so it’s a welcomed change.

That’s why they should remaster the rest of the multiplayer maps. I’d love to see waterworks remastered.

> 2535431515129249;3:
> > 2727626560040591;2:
> > H2A barely had any maps so it’s a welcomed change.
>
> That’s why they should remaster the rest of the multiplayer maps. I’d love to see waterworks remastered.

I agree. Halo 2 have too many maps that have not been remastered.

> 2533274798310573;1:
> I’ve been playing a lot of MCC lately and I keep noticing 343 adding more forge maps to “classic” halo and I play MCC for old school maps, not some community forge map I’ve never played before. Keep that for halo 5 or something.
>
> Forge should not be in MCC. Sorry

I agree that there should be a way for people to play the original built-in maps only. Maybe 343 can make a playlist just for that. However, I disagree that Forge shouldn’t in MCC. Forge gives lot’s of people creative freedom and it’s one of the reasons why many people play Halo. 343 won’t just remove a core mode from the games on Master Chief Collection.

> 2535431515129249;3:
> That’s why they should remaster the rest of the multiplayer maps. I’d love to see waterworks remastered.

They would most likely have to outsource that which costs money, so I don’t see that happening when they can just get Forge maps that don’t look too bad for free.

IP

> 2533274798310573;1:
> I’ve been playing a lot of MCC lately and I keep noticing 343 adding more forge maps to “classic” halo and I play MCC for old school maps, not some community forge map I’ve never played before. Keep that for halo 5 or something.
>

Check out my file share, I have many new forge maps you won’t see in match making. I build new maps every week. H2A has an incredible forge that only requires a creative imagination. I have maps with big rig wrecks, city maps, volcano maps, a farm sniper map and many more! I also have a 750 member forge club that are made up of other club owners and streamers. Just send me a message and I will put you in the roster for the next game night. I don’t always post for my game nights because I end up getting way too many that want to join. Moderators are always welcome to join too. MCC has one of the best communities for gaming and always brings me back to the memories of old days with the original Xbox and the all weekend LAN house parties!

All of these Forge maps were in the original games, so I’m not really sure what your point is.

> 2727626560040591;6:
> > 2535431515129249;3:
> > That’s why they should remaster the rest of the multiplayer maps. I’d love to see waterworks remastered.
>
> They would most likely have to outsource that which costs money, so I don’t see that happening when they can just get Forge maps that don’t look too bad for free.

We should all encourage 343 to save money on games we pay for .
7 remastered dev maps out of poolof some 24 or so.
Let the community do it , the easy and cheap option ,
the H2A forge maps look very generic and same same after a bit

> 2535406126289417;9:
> > 2727626560040591;6:
> > > 2535431515129249;3:
> > > That’s why they should remaster the rest of the multiplayer maps. I’d love to see waterworks remastered.
> >
> > They would most likely have to outsource that which costs money, so I don’t see that happening when they can just get Forge maps that don’t look too bad for free.
>
> We should all encourage 343 to save money on games we pay for .
> 7 remastered dev maps out of poolof some 24 or so.
> Let the community do it , the easy and cheap option ,
> the H2A forge maps look very generic and same same after a bit

I think Select, Muskrat, Oracle, and Stigma have very unique identities.

> 2533274859620752;10:
> > 2535406126289417;9:
> > > 2727626560040591;6:
> > > > 2535431515129249;3:
> > > > That’s why they should remaster the rest of the multiplayer maps. I’d love to see waterworks remastered.
> > >
> > > They would most likely have to outsource that which costs money, so I don’t see that happening when they can just get Forge maps that don’t look too bad for free.
> >
> > We should all encourage 343 to save money on games we pay for .
> > 7 remastered dev maps out of poolof some 24 or so.
> > Let the community do it , the easy and cheap option ,
> > the H2A forge maps look very generic and same same after a bit
>
> I think Select, Muskrat, Oracle, and Stigma have very unique identities.

It isn’t a slight on the forgers creations , only the tools they are working with .

> 2535406126289417;11:
> > 2533274859620752;10:
> > > 2535406126289417;9:
> > > > 2727626560040591;6:
> > > > > 2535431515129249;3:
> > > > > That’s why they should remaster the rest of the multiplayer maps. I’d love to see waterworks remastered.
> > > >
> > > > They would most likely have to outsource that which costs money, so I don’t see that happening when they can just get Forge maps that don’t look too bad for free.
> > >
> > > We should all encourage 343 to save money on games we pay for .
> > > 7 remastered dev maps out of poolof some 24 or so.
> > > Let the community do it , the easy and cheap option ,
> > > the H2A forge maps look very generic and same same after a bit
> >
> > I think Select, Muskrat, Oracle, and Stigma have very unique identities.
>
> It isn’t a slight on the forgers creations , only the tools they are working with .

I get you. Their decision to go with concrete still baffles me to this day.

As much as I love default dev maps (I do), playing this since 2014 and being a forger, Forge maps couldn’t be more welcome.

A mix would be nice, but dev maps have gotten incredibly repetitive and even the forge maps they introduced forever ago (Living Dead playlist maps from the H3 days, into the “Infection” playlist, which is now just part of the match composer) have grown incredibly old, and they’re outdated - in terms of what people started creating after those maps were originally made.

More Forge maps for all games. Just not too many. A mix is ideal, and hopefully they start choosing better maps… They’ve chosen some… Questionable, maps over the years…

Just don’t pull a Halo 5 and 100% rely on Forge map for some playlists and it should be fine.

Forge maps keep these older titles more diverse and interesting in my opinion. I think it’s a subjective matter.

> 2533274917853864;13:
> As much as I love default dev maps (I do), playing this since 2014 and being a forger, Forge maps couldn’t be more welcome.
>
> A mix would be nice, but dev maps have gotten incredibly repetitive and even the forge maps they introduced forever ago (Living Dead playlist maps from the H3 days, into the “Infection” playlist, which is now just part of the match composer) have grown incredibly old, and they’re outdated - in terms of what people started creating after those maps were originally made.
>
> More Forge maps for all games. Just not too many. A mix is ideal, and hopefully they start choosing better maps… They’ve chosen some… Questionable, maps over the years…
>
> Just don’t pull a Halo 5 and 100% rely on Forge map for some playlists and it should be fine.

Some of the H3 Infection maps are horrendous, lol. Infected Manor is awful to play on as a Zombie.

You know what video games have too much of nowadays? Variety. I bought this game for Lockout and Lockout alone!

> 2533274798310573;1:
>

Forge in MCC is simple and extremely fun to use. I can create a entire map in 4 hours with scripting. H2A is a great forge system and I can’t wait till reach gets into the mix! I build new maps every week and I have a huge following who are great people to do customs with. I feel like I have to make great custom map to give back to Halo community because very few people actually forge. I get a lot of people that will join my customs game nights for the first time and they are shocked how good my custom maps are. Some of these people have only been playing Halo 5 and had no idea H2A has a really good forge system.