No more exchange items in the exchange store??

So I just check now to see how many skill points for the trident and shotgun skin but there’s no upcoming items next to them so does that mean there’s gonna be no more items in the exchange store after the trident is gone I hope that’s not the case because I am still waiting for the mister Chief banner and dmr from season 4 to return.

> 2535449803984002;1:
> So I just check now to see how many skill points for the trident and shotgun skin but there’s no upcoming items next to them so does that mean there’s gonna be no more items in the exchange store after the trident is gone I hope that’s not the case because I am still waiting for the mister Chief banner and dmr from season 4 to return.

Nothing here either. Maybe 343 has not made their minds up yet on what is coming up next week. Kind of like you’ll get surprised each Wednesday to see what might be added.

Not sure either, maybe there is another patch or update that is coming. Would be odd for them to stop adding exchange content 3 weeks into S8.

Maybe the weekly flighting and development update on Friday will shed some light on this.

This maybe a glitch. same thing happened in s6 if i remember correctly

Been wondering about this as well. Maybe they are converting to giving us surprises in the exchange store going forward.

Would be nice if they just set the Exchange up in the way it was first advertised – past seasonal content.
Not sure why new items need to keep being brought into the Exchange anyways.

Hoping it’s a hint as to the next update release, would be sweet if they got firefight out between the 31st and the 7th (though i’m fine waiting if it means it will be the best it can be)

> 2533274926180939;7:
> Hoping it’s a hint as to the next update release, would be sweet if they got firefight out between the 31st and the 7th (though i’m fine waiting if it means it will be the best it can be)

Would be cool if next week was Halloween themed, but it’d be past Halloween.

Update coming next week to add more items to the exchange.

Source

> 2717573882290912;9:
> Update coming next week to add more items to the exchange.
>
> Source

Is that a grunt backpack?

I’m interested to see what the exchange will look like next week. I’m not a big fan about how it’s been used so far. I think even after most of MCCs support has ended they can still use the exchange to drop in new nameplates and other items.

> 2717573882290912;9:
>
> Source

Now… How many points the new items will cost?
That grunt backpack looks sick.

> 2717573882290912;9:
>
> Source

More new items to siphon our season points away again? Did they forget what they said the Exchange was intended to be or not? There’s still loads of -Yoink- from previous seasonal challenges that haven’t been put into the rotation once…

> 2535456721316103;13:
> > 2717573882290912;9:
> > Update coming next week to add more items to the exchange.
> >
> > Source
>
> More new items to siphon our season points away again? Did they forget what they said the Exchange was intended to be or not? There’s still loads of -Yoink- from previous seasonal challenges that haven’t been put into the rotation once…

Yeah I feel this. Although having new things every now and then is nice, I’d love to see some of the old stuff reappear for those that didn’t get it. I’m sure they can really rotate that stuff in once Infinite comes out and MCC takes a back seat, but would’ve been nice to see it sooner so that I don’t have to play Infinite AND keep checking MCC for items I missed in the new exchange.