NO MORE COMPLAINING!! RANKS CONFIRMED!!!!!!

LINK!

http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/

VISIBLE “1-50” CSR RANKING SYSTEM CONFIRMED! Early 2013 :smiley:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Now let’s party like its 2004!!!

Only if people had more faith in 343. 343i are trying to do something right, and some people didn’t see that. Besides, I knew it about it, but no one listened to me.

i see people complaining about it now and I’m like it sounds more like halo 3 1-50 then anything else some people are just looking for excuses to not buy the game when in reality they don’t have to

Frankie actually said that they were working on one a little while back, and they couldn’t talk about it yet. I guess people forgot about that.

Also, there’s already a stickied thread on this.

> Only if people had more faith in 343. 343i are trying to do something right, and some people didn’t see that. Besides, I knew it about it, but no one listened to me.

i personally do not want to say anything harsh to 343i, but they are making quite a few mistakes. If i run into one error on War Games, i am jumping directly to Spartan Ops, until War Games is fixed. TBH, i beginning to miss Bungie right about now, for some reason.

Oh look, playlist updates even confirmed.

Now everyone can quit whining about there not being any Doubles, Snipers, Grifball, etc playlists.

> Oh look, playlist updates even confirmed.
>
> Now everyone can quit whining about there not being any Doubles, Snipers, Grifball, etc playlists.

Pretty much this. I could care less if I can see a rank or not. But if it shuts people up then so be it.

> Frankie actually said that they were working on one a little while back, and they couldn’t talk about it yet. I guess people forgot about that.
>
> Also, there’s already a stickied thread on this.

They said they would release in october to details. On October 31st it was released that there would be no skill based ranking system. That’s why people freaked out.

On topic: Yes, no more complaining. Now is the time to have your voice heard, competitive community and everyone . We now have a chance to help 343 make the best system possible that please the most people!! Make your voice heard (respectfully, constructively, and with supporting evidence of course).

I don’t think they plan on having it visible in game, just on waypoint

> I don’t think they plan on having it visible in game, just on waypoint

Does not matter. All I want it to see a rank.

I don’t see how people are already saying it’s going to be like Reach’s…

They haven’t even seen it work yet, as if they could, considering it’s not even out yet… They’re tuning and testing it as they work on it… so I’d really wait until it releases before making such claims.

Some of those same people that are praising 343i should also be apologizing because we saw how ugly you were acting. :=|

Thank god! Now there won’t be an endless stream of treads complaining about the lack of a shiny number.

> > Only if people had more faith in 343. 343i are trying to do something right, and some people didn’t see that. Besides, I knew it about it, but no one listened to me.
>
> i personally do not want to say anything harsh to 343i, but they are making quite a few mistakes. If i run into one error on War Games, i am jumping directly to Spartan Ops, until War Games is fixed. TBH, i beginning to miss Bungie right about now, for some reason.

Bungie wasn’t perfect either. I don’t know what kind of mistakes you’re talking about, but 343i is trying to be innovative. There are ideas to try.

You think the complaining is over? It has merely just begun.

Not in game. Might as well be BPR.

> Frankie actually said that they were working on one a little while back, and they couldn’t talk about it yet. I guess people forgot about that.
>
> Also, there’s already a stickied thread on this.

working on it? tshh its still months away from being released!! they probably just drew up these plans yesterday to try to calm the community down.

This should be good news for everyone that wanted skill based ranks.

Hopefully they make it shown in game and not just on Waypoint.

No, the complaining will continue. As long as it’s only visible on Waypoint it’s just as pointless as BPR.