No more Classic?

I haven’t seen a thread about this since the Halo Bulletin, so I decided to make one.

I don’t understand why Team Classic is being removed. I know the population is only around 200-300 players at a time now, but there are playlists with much less players.

It’s not doing any harm just by sitting there until Anniversary’s release. It’s the best playlist in my opinion and I’m begging you not to take it out. :frowning:

its not gone forever. There going to put it back up with the CE magnum and the CEA maps comming out this november

> its not gone forever. There going to put it back up with the CE magnum and the CEA maps comming out this november

Obviously…

I’m saying there’s no reason to remove it for a month.

I agree. Even though I don’t play it that much anymore, there is no reason to remove it.

Team Classic was a joke of a playlist. I’d honestly rather play Halo 3 and pretend that Team NRs on the exact same 5 maps with the exact texture palette is nostalgic.

> Team Classic was a joke of a playlist. I’d honestly rather play Halo 3 and pretend that Team NRs on the exact same 5 maps with the exact texture palette is nostalgic.

i do agree that a lot of it left room to be desired, but overall i really enjoy this playlist. its one of the 2 playlists in reach i will actually play, the other being team objective. outside of those 2 playlists, i really dont have fun playing reach in the least.

so it kinda sucks that they are removing a playlist for no reason (basically).

hopefully the updated playlists will have some good gametypes without nonsense like jet pack in them. i really hope they use some of the maps from the classic playlist as well like lockout and damnation, specifically.

> > its not gone forever. There going to put it back up with the CE magnum and the CEA maps comming out this november
>
> Obviously…
>
> I’m saying there’s no reason to remove it for a month.

I guess that’s supposed to create desire/longing for it to build up the hype for the CEA playlist.

there’s no reason to freak over it either…give 343 a chance and be patient…there are more positive things HALO coming in the next 2 months than we’ve had in a year…it will be worth the wait…

> there’s no reason to freak over it either…give 343 a chance and be patient…there are more positive things HALO coming in the next 2 months than we’ve had in a year…it will be worth the wait…

TRUE THAT. also, we’ve already had the title update. were certainly doing a lot better with 343 than we were with bungie.

> there’s no reason to freak over it either…give 343 a chance and be patient…there are more positive things HALO coming in the next 2 months than we’ve had in a year…it will be worth the wait…

Yeah, but there’s no reason to take the playlist away. Also, I was looking forward to no bloom in Team Classic being one of those things.

> I haven’t seen a thread about this since the Halo Bulletin, so I decided to make one.
>
> I don’t understand why Team Classic is being removed. I know the population is only around 200-300 players at a time now, but there are playlists with much less players.
>
> It’s not doing any harm just by sitting there until Anniversary’s release. It’s the best playlist in my opinion and I’m begging you not to take it out. :frowning:

its consistantly had less than FF limited and is the lowest player count in the game; sorry man but its gone

Just play the beta hopper. It will be the setting that will need testing and feedback on for the new team classic. Sure there might be some other things in there but over all you will probably get mostly classic stuff and you will help the bettering of the new classic playlist.

> Just play the beta hopper. It will be the setting that will need testing and feedback on for the new team classic. Sure there might be some other things in there but over all you will probably get mostly classic stuff and you will help the bettering of the new classic playlist.

I know, we just don’t know how long the Beta Hoppers will be up though. :confused:

I do hope there is some classic stuff in there though.

I know it sucks when something that you enjoy is removed. However at least you know that it will return and be even better than it is now. Can you imagine how upsetting it would be if they were just removing it because of a poor population?